MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerKilian
Good Girl Gone Bad by KILIAN 17 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad by KILIAN 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

by Kilian

Fragrance Family: FloralsScent Type: Fruity FloralKey Notes: Rose, Tuberose, JasmineFragrance Description: This fragrance is half-innocent, half-voluptuous; the apricot-tinged osmanthus absolute, orange blossom, and rose of May absolute create the ultimate temptress. It is an explosion of the three sirens of flowers: tuberose absolute, jasmine, and narcissus. About the Bottle: The bottles of Kilian's Narcotics family are adorned with a distinctive white lacquer and their bottle has been meticulously engraved on each side with the representation of the Achilles shield. Like Kilian Hennessy says, In perfumery, it is as much about seduction as it is about protection.

How long would you say this scent lasts?
Start your review of Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad by KILIAN 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray!
Fort Worth, TX
Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad by KILIAN 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kristin B.
I was very surprised with this sample from influenster. The smell is really elegant and even expensive...if that’s a smell. It lasted a long time and I kept thinking all day that I needed to look into more about this perfume. It’s a bit on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for, especially with this scent. It’s going into my “must have splurge” items for sure.
Homestead, FL
Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad by KILIAN 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Yuli V.
I couldn’t get enough of this scent. It was amazing and the packaging was adorable and super classy. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it because you don’t need that much spray to make it last all day. I would recommend to others.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad by KILIAN 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Rica A.
I love how this smells! It smells so high end and lasts forever. I only spray 2x behind my ears and its more than enough to make me feel sexy and sassy lol. If I were to compare this with other perfumes, I’d say that it smells similar with D&G’s light blue perfume but this one is more feminine smelling. I can definitely smell the jasmine in it and it’s what makes it unique in my opinion. It doesn’t give me a headache and I can be suffocated in this scent!
East Elmhurst, NY
Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad by KILIAN 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Atika K.
I absolutely loved it. I love the smell and its longevity. I got a lot of complements for wearing this. I'm definitely gonna buy it again.
Santa Monica, CA
Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad by KILIAN 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Lauren S.
I was PSYCHED I got this in the mail, and it truly did not disappoint. It smells like a rich woman, but in the best of ways. It’s like flowers, but not flowery if that makes any sense. Gorgeous scent. Just gorgeous.
Odessa, TX
Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad by KILIAN 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Missy E.
The size of the sample is really amazing. I love that I can get multiple uses. This has a floral fragrance to it. It is VERY overpowering, I think if there was a way to soften the floral smell it would go a long way. I would only use this if I knew I was going to be outdoors because this scent is strong.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad by KILIAN 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Misha S.
I really loved this perfume, to be honest I have never heard of the brand until I received this in my voxbox, I like how it’s really floral, really girly smell :)
Modesto, CA
Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad by KILIAN 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by May R.
On first smell it has a light sexy floral scent. Once spray onto my wrist it was a bit stronger, but did not last at all. I’ve barely had on a couple hours if that and it’s like I never sprayed anything on. For the price, I would not buy myself.
Titusville, FL
Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad by KILIAN 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Christine T.
I love the mixture of floral and amber and cedar. You only need a little bit. It smells amazing!
Fayetteville, NY
Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad by KILIAN 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Lauren I.
This perfume has a lovely floral scent to it, and is much stronger than what I normally purchase, but it’s not overpowering. It reminds me of an old lady perfume in the best way possible. I love the fact that this scent lasts and lingers throughout the day.