Kilian Black Phantom - "Memento Mori"

by Kilian

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Rum, Coffee, VetiverFragrance Description: This scent contains notes of rum accord from Martinique, akin to pirates water, which spikes the scent of strong coffee at its heart, balanced by vetiver essence. A deadly bite of cyanide accord hides menacingly, like the smile from death itself. Sugar cane and dark creamy sandalwood notes also assure a trying journey holds a sweet reward. About the Bottle: The bottles of Kilian's Cellars family are adorned with a distinctive black lacquer and meticulously engraved on each side with the representation of the Achilles shield.

Esta fragancia es dulce o floral?
How does this bottle feel in the hand and is it worth the price?
Is this scent overpowering?
Start your review of Kilian Black Phantom - "Memento Mori"!
koriana C.
Depew, NY
Kilian Black Phantom - "Memento Mori" uploaded by koriana C.
i have sampled many a perfume and i have to say the kilian black phantom lasted through an entire day, including both an intense workout and shower! i was astounded by how the scent stayed with me through my day. with staying power like that, it’s safe to say you’re getting what you pay for! the scent is also very, very, strong and you will need only one gentle spray. with that being said, you will either love or hate the scent. in my opinion, the best way to describe it would be a “smoky vanilla latte.” although the description specifically includes rum and coffee, my nose did not pick up on those notes initially! i think it’s a beautifully concocted scent and i love that it’s unisex. unisex scents seem to be for those who enjoy men’s colognes, but also want something with a dash of femininity! if that sounds familiar, you’ll most likely benefit from adding this to your vanity!
Kate M.
Van Nuys, CA
Kilian Black Phantom - "Memento Mori" uploaded by Kate M.
Packaging is gorgeous. The smell is so interesting! Notes of rum and coffee make it masculine, but vetiver and other notes make that power womanized. I love the impression it makes! I really feel this one is mine!
Tianna J.
Laud Lakes, FL
Kilian Black Phantom - "Memento Mori" uploaded by Tianna J.
Kilian Black Phantom - "Memento Mori" uploaded by Tianna J.
Love this perfume! On initial spray the coffee and rum notes really come out but as you wear it it develops into this really sweet spicy deep vanilla scent I love it so much my new favorite perfume! It’s also very versatile if wear this both daytime and night
kenya F.
Atlanta, GA
Kilian Black Phantom - "Memento Mori" uploaded by kenya F.
Kilian Black Phantom - "Memento Mori" uploaded by kenya F.
Super powerful and sexy!Smells like sweet leather to me. Coffee, sugar and sandalwood are what hits me! Could definitely be unisex. Sexy packaging, bottle and Super strong. Definitely not for anyone who like soft sweet scents. You gotta be bold to wear this. It actually smells better the longer you have it on.
Maria C.
Lewisville, TX
Kilian Black Phantom - "Memento Mori" uploaded by Maria C.
I’m so impressed and happy with this perfume 😍 it smells amazing, very unique like no other 🙌🖤 it has a warm, woody, sweet, spicy and coffee scent. It’s also a unisex perfume. All I need is one spray and the scent will last all day. I’m so in love with this perfume.
Claudia M.
Gainesville, TX
Kilian Black Phantom - "Memento Mori" uploaded by Claudia M.
Me encanto el aroma a madera, fresco y si es duradero ya que me lo aplique y duro 10 horas la esencia en mi ropa. I love the aroma of wood, fresh and if it is long-lasting since I applied it and the essence lasted for 10 hours on my clothes
Natasha C.
Jamestown, NY
Kilian Black Phantom - "Memento Mori" uploaded by Natasha C.
this scent is amazing. strong with out being over powering. it lasts all night at work, working in a factory this is hard to come by.
member-f49c61
Kilian Black Phantom - "Memento Mori" uploaded by member-f49c61
I did not receive this item from #Influenster #VoxBox. I bought this bottle back to 2019 at the very first smell of the sample. It is a die-for perfume that is so addicted, very mysterious, and so powerful. The unboxing experiences were fantastic: decent coffret, the key, and then the open and first spray. Its style is way different from other houses. The opening is toasted coffee beans swirling into the caramel and vanilla tones of rum, then a salted almond note adds a savory contrast. It dries down to a warmly woody notes bringing the mysterious vibes. Thinking about a fall or winter evening, sitting by your coffee, and enjoying the natural smell in the forest, that's what you will get from this bottle. On my skin, it lasts around 6-9 hours but it may vary.
Rita C.
Los Angeles, CA
Kilian Black Phantom - "Memento Mori" uploaded by Rita C.
I received this product compliments of #Influenster and #Kilian. I like the way the bottle looks; very elegant yet neat and simple. All you need is 1-2 sprays and spray close to your skin if you’d like it to last almost all day. Top notes when you spray are coffee/rum, with a heavy vanilla finish. Maybe it didn’t work so well with my body chemistry but it may work well for you. I just thought is was “ok”. I would purchase perfume from the brand, just not this particular one.
Barbara A.
Cedar Park, TX
Kilian Black Phantom - "Memento Mori" uploaded by Barbara A.
First of all, I was shocked at how pricey this fragrance literally is lol $240. Is it worth it? Personally yes; the aroma of rum, coffee & vetiver is intoxicating and I fell in love at first sniff. BUT I will only be spraying this on me for special occasions and make it worth each time. Overall, the packaging, bottle and presentation is classy and exotic. Love at first sniff. 🖤