Kilian Angels Share Eau De Parfum

by Kilian

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm WoodsKey Notes: Cognac, Hazelnut, Oak WoodFragrance Description: The Angels' Share Eau De Parfum contains the essence of cognac derived from the liquor to lend it a natural caramel color. It opens with cognac oil upon a blend of oak absolute, cinnamon essence, and Tonka bean absolute, and the scent's long-lasting notes of sandalwood, praline, and vanilla make for a delicious finish. About the Bottle: The perfume bottles in The Liquors collection are styled as a speakeasy essential, like an art deco glass to recall the most fabulous bars.

Has anyone tried apple brandy on the rocks by kilian ?
How is the projection and longevity of this fragrance?
Opinion: Is Kilian Angels Share Eau De Parfum a more masculine, feminine or unisex fragrance?
Start your review of Kilian Angels Share Eau De Parfum!
Lily P.
Fort Worth, TX
Kilian Angels Share Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lily P.
From the box to the nifty bottle. The fragrance is totally different from all my perfumes. I love the sweet smell and how it remains for hours on the skin and even stays on the clothes 🤤 simply in love 🤍
Evelyn G.
San Antonio, TX
Kilian Angels Share Eau De Parfum uploaded by Evelyn G.
At first I thought it was ok but not that it’s settled onto my skin. Omg the smell is amazing and compliments from both men and women! Long lasting sexy night out scent 100%!
Takira T.
Tallahassee, FL
Kilian Angels Share Eau De Parfum uploaded by Takira T.
Kilian Angels Share Eau De Parfum uploaded by Takira T.
Was super excited when I saw I was receiving a backup bottle of Kilian’s Angels’ Share complimentary from Kilian through Influenster as I love this fragrance and my current bottle was very low (see pic lol). Scent-wise, this smells like a spiked, cinnamon spiced apple cider (heavy on the cinnamon), with a splash of vanilla extract in an oak barrel mug to me, lol. Great projection (arms length) & longevity (8 hours plus) on me. Definitely one that has earned me compliments with just about every wear and that’s saying a lot where I live! Worth every coin to me & I purchased my first bottle on my own so that says a lot! Pics are of the new bottle & the bottle I’m currently working on & with a collection of over 130 fragrances, the dent should speak for itself, lol!
Lauren P.
Tampa, FL
Kilian Angels Share Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lauren P.
It’s a beautiful and lasting sent, I would say that it is ideal for winter months because it is a warm scent instead of refreshing. I would recommend it to a friend!
Isabella M.
Concord, CA
Kilian Angels Share Eau De Parfum uploaded by Isabella M.
This is a very spicy, warm fragrance. Definitely not something I would have originally chosen for myself but I did fall in love once I smelled it on my own skin. Two sprays is more than plenty and the scent lasts for hours. A great date night or evening perfume, perhaps even during the day if that’s your vibe! If you’re a little bit younger, keep in mind it’s more of a sophisticated scent for sure. Only 4/5 since it’s such a pricey perfume. *I received this product complimentary in exchange for an honest review*
Candice S.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Kilian Angels Share Eau De Parfum uploaded by Candice S.
I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes. I was so excited to try the Kilians Angels’ Share perfume and it did not disappoint. The bottle itself is gorgeous and has a luxurious quality to it. Every part of the packaging is great. The scent is warm and long lasting. The cognac scent is not overpowering and is well balanced with oak, cinnamon and tonka bean. It is a bit spicy which I think adds a little something extra to this luxurious scent. I think it makes a great date night fragrance although I’m not sure I would use it everyday. Even though it is a bit costly I do feel that it is worth its price tag as it really does last and a little bit goes a long way! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a strong long lasting fragrance with a bit of spice.
Alicia O.
Tampa, FL
Kilian Angels Share Eau De Parfum uploaded by Alicia O.
Received this Kilian Angels Share today from Influenster for free ! I’m dead , I was SHOOK . She’s gorgeous . Rich and boozy cognac, cinnamon , oak absolute , vanilla absolute and tonka . It’s a warm delicious gourmand , sweet , almost edible , classy and feminine with a touch of masculinity from the slight smokiness of the oak absolute . Sultry and alluring . Expensive I’m not typically a gourmand lover .. I like some sweet scents but don’t care to smell like food by any means however , this has a richness to it and a classic twist that gives a vintage vibe . It’s not tooth aching sweet or juvenile or smelling like a cookie or a candle lol Makes me feel like a seductress jazz singer from back in the day wearing a black lace gown with sequins hugging all the curves , red lipstick and black stilletos sitting on a piano in a gentleman’s club sipping an old fashioned with a wafting cloud of sweet cigar smoke in the air and smelling vanilla scented dim lit candles in the background with all the boozy cocktails around . Divine . Thank you influenster for making my little scent addicted heart happy today
Rajeet K.
Walnut Creek, CA
Kilian Angels Share Eau De Parfum uploaded by Rajeet K.
Where to begin, @KILIANParis Angels' Share has an absolute addicting fragrance.  It opens with cognac oil upon a blend of oak absolute, cinnamon essence, and Tonka bean absolute, and the scent‘s long-lasting notes of sandalwood, praline, and vanilla make for a delicious finish. The glass bottle is beautifully designed and I loved the packaging overall.  This perfume is a part of the liquor collection and if you like warm and spicy fragrance then this is for you!!  #AngelsShare #contest #complimentary @KILIANParis @Influenster
Felicia B.
Land O Lakes, FL
Kilian Angels Share Eau De Parfum uploaded by Felicia B.
I received this complementary perfume from influenster. I love the bottle the scent and the long lasting effect. It goes well with my body chemistry and husband also likes the scent. I would definitely recommend this perfume for somebody that’s looking for a long lasting scent.
Emily F.
Rosemead, CA
Kilian Angels Share Eau De Parfum uploaded by Emily F.
A warm scent that smells so perfect for especially the holidays! The description definitely describes the scent so well. I would definitely recommend to others and will be picking one up for my mom!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosaline E.
Sarasota, FL
il y a un mois
audrey N. il y a un mois
More feminine in my opinion, very sweet (in a Hennessey cognac way).
Jada H.
il y a 2 mois
is anyone else interested in trying Kilian Angels Share Eau De Parfum? it’s all over my feed and now i want to try it! if you have tried it let me know how it smells/how you feel about it!
Caleshia H. il y a un mois
It smells amazing! I just reviewed it here on Influenster.
MG S.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 2 mois
Anyone here like me went and got Kilian Angels Share Eau De Parfum because you keep seeing it here In Influenster?
Casey P. il y a 2 mois
Yes!!!!! It sounds incredible but I'm hesitant to buy without smelling it myself first.
Bella M.
Gretchen F. il y a 2 mois
Oh I should add that it kind of has an incense note too it, if you like incense you’ll probably like this perfume. But, that’s not to say if you hate it or you aren’t sure you would dislike it, because it isn’t the strongest smell it has to offer. My husband thinks it smells like whiskey.