Kilian Adults Eau De Parfum

by Kilian

KILIAN created MY KIND OF LOVE, an entire new fragrance collection for young lovers: four scents for flirty fun and free play, each is an audacious statement, a truth or dare to love in your very own way. "I wanted to create the solution to all of lovers' quarrels with a fragrance to end all fighting. ADULTS is a very sensual scent with a top note of fig milk that hits soft like naked skin, then cedarwood and vanilla prolong the experience into much more than six minutes of pleasure." - Kilian Hennessy.

"I wanted this collection to have the multi-layered notes and accords that I’m known for, but built around a key ingredient that’s unusual, surprising, and instantly recognizable.” - Kilian Hennessy

Expect the unexpected at all points of the game, as even the bottle is more than meets the eye. A little bomb of seduction inspired by contemporary art, it is both a mini sculpture and a bold declaration. Grab its weighted sphere on top, turn tradition upside down, and remove the bottom square pedestal for spritzing instant sex appeal. On the black bottle’s pedestal, each playful phrase is put on graphic exhibition in glossy lipstick red and gold. Available in 30 ml or 100 ml—impulsive grabbing is always welcome.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kilian Adults Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa Z.
Kilian Adults Eau De Parfum uploaded by Vanessa Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought the travel size of this after falling in love with it at the store, IMMEDIATELY HAD TO GO BUY THE FULL SIZE! Could not stop wearing it after getting it. Price is definitely worth it given the lasting power and strength!
Aksamal D.
Kilian Adults Eau De Parfum uploaded by Aksamal D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m a fan of unique, dark, seductive, woodsy scents but this one has it all and then some.. I love how soft it is yet potent in its layered notes. You instantly smell the fig milk and the depths of the mid-base notes as it dries down. Creamy and musky yet woodsy. It’s definitely a fall/winter scent. Perfect for a date night. People have stopped me to ask me what I have on. This will always be a staple in my collection. As a reference on my scent vibe, my favorite scents are: Tom Ford Black Orchid, Le Labo Santal 33, Commodity Book, Clean Reserve Solar Bloom
Ashlee C.
Los Angeles, CA
Kilian Adults Eau De Parfum uploaded by Ashlee C.
Purchased at: Sephora
One my all time favorite things in this life~ PARFUM.....my olfactory sense is usually on point cuz I’ve made it such a big part of life, from good smelling clothes, house, skin, hair, essential oils, cleaning products~ you name it!! 😁🙌🏼 and I could probably recommend a few choices for you depending on what scents you like~ Floral, Sweet, Spicy, etc. My personal fav....that odd sweet yet musky scent, for instance a few of my favs include: ▪️Escentric Molecules Women's Escentric 01 Power of 10 Eau de Toilette 100ml Size NA ▪️Moschino Fresh Gold Couture Perfume By Moschino Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz ▪️[product:maison-louis-marie-no04-bois-de-balincourt-parfum-&-oil-mini-set] AND LASTLY ▪️[product:jo-malone-wood-sage-&-sea-salt-cologne-03-oz-/-9-ml-travel-spray-03-oz] These are just a few! That said, if you love to try different scents as much as I do and intriguing ones at that Kilian does NOT disappoint 😀 This particular scent called “LET’S SETTLE THIS ARGUMENT LIKE ADULTS IN THE BEDROOM NAKED” is hard to pinpoint what the actual notes are~ Yes they’ll always tell what the top & base notes of any parfum are, but if you know anything about chemistry than you know each parfum interacts & can smell 100% different from one person to the next! That’s what makes perfumery so fascinating 🧐 I’ll do my best: NOTES: Vanilla musk, floral sandlewood & subtle fig **this is a fabulous scent to wear all year round & maka it YOUR new signature! 💋💋💫
Kirstine I.
los angeles
Kilian Adults Eau De Parfum uploaded by Kirstine I.
Purchased at: Sephora
i'm a huge fan of kilian scents to begin with, i tend to favor warmer, musky scents and this hits it on the nose. it wears all day and the mini is great to keep in my purse!
Andrea L.
Crestwood, KY
Kilian Adults Eau De Parfum uploaded by Andrea L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I first purchased the travel size of this perfume and loved it so much I ended up splurging on the $135 bottle. That bottle lasted an entire year and became my favorite perfume. I just ran out and repurchased the $135 bottle. I usually hate flower smells and this is PERFECT! It's the perfect combination of sweet, spicy, and woodsy. A very sensual perfume but not so over the top that I can't wear it to work. I wear it on dates, at work, whenever I just want to smell good or sniff myself. My previous favorite perfume was discontinued and this has easily taken its place. Kilian Adults Eau De Parfum
Brook L.
Kilian Adults Eau De Parfum uploaded by Brook L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Not only a cute name but a fantastic scent! Soft but sexy scent! It has a mild vanilla smell and not overpowering. Girl power scent all the way!
Brigette B.
Indio, CA
Kilian Adults Eau De Parfum uploaded by Brigette B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought the travel size of this, which I do when buying "blind" just in case I don't like. I'm still on the fence on Kilian 'Let's Settle This Argument Like Adults'. There's definitely aspects of it that I love, the cedarwood and vanilla. The fig adds something interesting to the overall scent. It reminds me of something in-between Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray and Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon . They're all woodsy, musky scents. It has a creamy, powdery dry down. This is definitely a perfume I'd wear in fall or winter. I do get compliments when I wear it, but there's something about it that gets to me so I don't wear very often. #perfume #fallscents
Desiree P.
Fairfield , CA
I love this fragrance. It is spicy, but not in an overpowering way. It is a sensual note that works well in the evening or cooler months. I wear it often! Pairs well with a classic red lip.
Araceli A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This fragrange is Long Lasting. It's a unique fragrance with a warm sultry fig juice + tabacco scent. I love it. I find it intoxicating. i really appreciate how niche this fragrance is. The tabacco is sweet like pipe tabacco not smoky. I find this fragrance really sexy for a night out or a night in.
Maura B.
I am not going to be petty and take off a star for the name but my god it's tragic especially considering this is a delicious and decadent perfume. It is very unique, a milky fig tame musk scent that lasts. I just cover the name with my hand when i spray!

Looking for your answer?