Kilian 10 Year Discovery Set

by Kilian

What it is: A 10-piece fragrance collection that takes you on a journey through Kilian's most iconic fragrances that embody sophistication and timeless luxury. Set includes:- Good Girl Gone Bad (0.3 oz.)- Straight to Heaven, White Cristal (0.3 oz.)- Moonlight in Heaven (0.3 oz.)- Black Phantom Memento Mori (0.3 oz.)- Intoxicated (0.3 oz.)- Love, Don't be Shy (0.3 oz.)- Bamboo Harmony (0.3 oz.)- Vodka on the Rocks (0.3 oz.)- Back to Black, Aphrodisiac (0.3 oz.)- Liaisons Dangereuses, Typical Me (0.3 oz.) Style Name: Kilian 10 Year Discovery Set. Style Number: 5523066. Available in stores.

Whats the best Kilian fragrance? I like unique fragrances that are sexy and intriguing... my current obsessions are Sí by Armani and Good Girl by Carolina Herrara for reference. Thanks!
Start your review of Kilian 10 Year Discovery Set!
Lolita R.
Pleasanton, CA
This is an excellent way to sample all of the scents and experimenting with layering different ones to create your own personal bespoke scent. Love it.
Amber W.
I loooooove the scent of this perfume! It’s light and fresh but, so enticing. It is expensive but, worth the splurge if you’re not into heavy scents but still want something that smells really good. I would definitely repurchase if I ever ran out. This is my favorite scent for 2018!