Kikumasamune High Moist Lotion uploaded by Candy B.

BY KIKUMASAMUNE

• Has this product broken anyone out? I know the fermented ingredie...1 Answers
Amby O.
Atlanta, GA
I have oily acne-prone skin that easily gets dried out and sensitive, especially in the winter. I was scared to try this because of it the hyaluronic acid and other ingredients I was not used to. But I found that 1. This does not make me oily! My skin gets very moisturized when I used this. I apply it with a cotton pad along with a vitamin c serum and I look glowy/dewy rather than oily. 2. This does not break me out! I started using it by trying it on one half of my face for comparisons sake and I noticed that my cheeks and pores on that side became less congested and smaller. My face looked much smoother and it was noticeable only after a few days. 3. My face looks brighter and I just feel overall more confident with my skin after using this.

Im so glad I took a chance to buy this. It has transformed my skin routine. I actually like the smell too. It does sting a little if I’ve used harsh products in my skin routine such as my spin brush or Retin-A but the sting goes away within 1 minute. Make sure u Check the ingredients before purchasing to make sure you’re not sensitive to anything in it.
Tina A.
This is such a great, cheap, hydrating toner. It smells slightly like bubble gum to me. I use it for lots of things - as a watery face toner layer, to moisturize my legs, as a face mist, and to buffer face scrubs a little bit. It also comes in a super large size.
Leah B.
So I recently bought the KIKU-MASAMUNE HIGH MOIST SKINCARE LOTION and was shocked when I received a ginormous (500ml) product. First thing I thought was "how will I finish this big thing?" I knew I had to think of ways to use this up.
If you're not familiar with this product, this is a moisturizing toner from Japan that has rice ferment filtrate (sake) in it. Turns out sake contains amino acids and Kojic acid (whitening). The toner also has other ingredients like arbutin (brightenting), ceramides, placental protein and arginine. .
Okay, now you have an idea about the product, let me share how I've been using it:
🔸face toner
🔸apply all over my body before lotion.
🔸DIY FACE MASK SHEET
- First, I went to Daiso and bought compressed mask sheets (24 per pack) for $1.
- Soak a compressed sheet in the product, use it as a face mask and keep it on for 15 minutes while sipping my tea. - The product dries pretty quickly, leaving your skin smooth and moisturized without the tacky feel.
Love this product and I enjoy making my face mask sheet. I think this is a great idea for the budget conscious since you can get to mask more often without breaking the bank. I spent less than $15 for everything to make 24 diy masks and with so much more product le
Kat B.
Made by a renown sake distillery, the Kikumasamune High Moist Lotion is a cult favorite for Asian Beauty fans. Don't let the "lotion" name scare you away — it's actually a super light, refreshing toner. Loaded with ingredients like ceramides and placental proteins that your skin will love, this toner will keep your skin looking plump and hydrated — no matter what the weather is like outside. Layer it on after cleansing your skin for maximum effect, waiting 30-60 seconds between applications. This also makes a great body moisturizer and can even sooth dry, itchy scalp.

Kikkumasamune has a light, sweet sake scent that disappear upon application — so don't worry about smelling like a lush all day long. However, persons who are sensitive to strong smells might find this off-putting.
Laura G.
San Diego, CA
Holy grail. Seriously, this bottle is HUGE, and will take 100 years to go through. I use 3+ layers of this on my face and one layer on my body every day and my skin LOVES it. It has a very runny watery texture. It does have a strong scent, which I would describe as banana sake, but it fades quickly and I've gotten used to it. The only problem I have is the pump on the bottle dispenses a LOT of product and it can get a little messy. Instead of using the bottle for daily use, I actually decant into a smaller spray bottle, then mist all over face and body. For the summer months, I've been putting the decant in the fridge for a cooling spray.
Lea C.
I love this. The only negative is the pump is terrible. But the stuff inside is heaven for my skin. Plumping and hydrating, non greasy, and perfect for summer. It's so reasonably priced for what it does, its almost too good to be true.
Joslyn R.
Tequesta
While this stuff can smell a little funky, I love it. I don't use it as a lotion though, more as a toner. This product is definitely one where a little goes a loong way though.
Valerie K.
This bottle is so huge it would take me a lifetime to finish. Luckily, it’s got multiple uses! I use it as a toner, a facial mist, as well as a scalp treatment on damp hair. The bubblegum sake scent is a bit strange at first, but I like how it smells. (A lot of Japanese products are unscented which isn’t as fun for me!) You can also use this for the 7-skin method and apply multiple layers.

Jessica G.
Halifax , NS
Comes in a massive pump bottle which looks pretty on the counter. But definitely decant into a mister because the pump top sucks. Smells like bananas and silly putty. My bare minimum routine is micellar water and a misting of Kiku.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Has this product broken anyone out? I know the fermented ingredients can spark sensitivities such as pimples and CCs to some...