BY KIKO MILANO

Revolutionary eyeshadow with instant colour release and dual wet and dry use. Mixture of groundbreaking spherical powders for an outstanding colour effect bringing together extreme coverage, pure luminosity, and long-lasting colour. Soft, creamy texture for colour with remarkable purity. Easy to blend and offers immediate release of perfectly even colour. Enriched with moisturizing, smoothing ingredients, Water Eyeshadow remains light and comfortable. Available in 32 luminescent shades. Ophthalmologically tested. Paraben free see more...

• Do you guys use eyeshadow as highlighter? (KIKO MILANO - ...5 Answers
  • Hi anyone on here who's NC44 (medium tan) skin tone and u...1 Answers
  • This eye-shadow is good? I buy a lot of water proof produ...2 Answers
Buy on Kiko Mi...
  • "So obsessed!!! I love everything Kiko and this is no exception. It's so sparkly and the price point is amazing. Generally everything at Kiko is worth way more than what it is marked for." in 18 reviews
  • "Kilo cosmetics is the number one product out there. Everyone can't say enou about the high a,punt of pigment and staying power. Feels like butter, so rich and creamy. Lovely" in 14 reviews
  • "Legit the best eyeshadow I've ever used, long lasting and worth the money. Last long I've never been more satisfied with a product. My friend introduced it to me and I knew I had to buy it on my own it's just something you won't regret spending money on." in 13 reviews
  • "Beautiful rose gold colour with a metallic finish. the formula is amazing i usually wear this all over my lids and just mascara. " in 13 reviews
Lakeysha D.
LETS TALL ABOUT NUMBER 208 😍 so perfect as a highlighter... and also for a eyeshadow. Really pigmented and applies really Smooth... I really reccomand!
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
This may be applied dry or wet. When wet, it looks a little more dramatic and stays on a bit longer. When dry, it is very pretty as well, it's just a little lighter. It doesn't make it until of the end of the work day without reapplying though; there's still a hint of it, but it really needs to be reapplied.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Awesome eyeshadow! Can use wet or dry. Soft, sparkly pigment. Visited their store in Vegas at Fashion Show Mall and loved every color I swatched. Ended up buying 201 Rosy Taupe - perfect for a natural look.
Mackenzie M.
Furzton, Milton Keynes
I have the cult gold shade (11?) and it’s amazing. Can be used for a soft romantic eye look or applied wet to look metallic. Can also be doubled as a highlighter which is awesome. Great price and lovely product.
Cindy C.
london
Literally use this product everyday as a highlighter it's so pigmented and is the perfect shade
Μαριτίνα Μ.
Thessaloniki
Really shiny color. Pigmented and great formula.. I absolutely recommend this for a really glowy effect
Lea H.
South shore, Blackpool
This eyeshadow is soooo pigmented! It lasts all day too. The colour is so beautiful, I use as a highlighter too. It is a great price for a beautiful product. It’s definitely my go to. I recommend it it to everyone.
✨Hanna✨ O.
london
This is literally the best water eyeshadow I’ve seen. I honestly love kiko so much and this could not only be an eyeshadow but a wonderful highlight too. I would strongly recommend and it’s worth it
Amzee K.
Christian street, London
This watereyeshadow can be used both wet and dry. It can be purchased through any kiko store or their website. In terms of lasting long, I'd say it's in the middle. I would recommend it because it's very pigmented. It can also be used as a highlighter and some say it's a dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills illuminator in 'so hollywood' it's a lovely product.
Niveda M.
London, London
Really enjoy this product for then days you just want to put one shadow over the lid and still have a beautiful look. There's various shades but I have the bronze one and it's so stunning plus it's very long lasting. No fall out either!
Giovanna G.
Panama
Where I can buy this eyeshadow ?
It's worth buying? Has good pigmentation?
Sarah L.
It looks like a highlighter
Tsai-Ann H.
San Fernando
Are these eyeshadows pigmented?
What is the price point on these?