BY KIKO MILANO #38 in Eyeshadow

Revolutionary eyeshadow with instant colour release and dual wet and dry use. Mixture of groundbreaking spherical powders for an outstanding colour effect bringing together extreme coverage, pure luminosity, and long-lasting colour. Soft, creamy texture for colour with remarkable purity. Easy to blend and offers immediate release of perfectly even colour. Enriched with moisturizing, smoothing ingredients, Water Eyeshadow remains light and comfortable. Available in 32 luminescent shades. Ophthalmologically tested. Paraben free see more...

• Do you guys use eyeshadow as highlighter? (KIKO MILANO - ...3 Answers
  • Hi anyone on here who's NC44 (medium tan) skin tone and u...1 Answers
  • This eye-shadow is good? I buy a lot of water proof produ...2 Answers
Buy on Kiko Mi...
  • "So obsessed!!! I love everything Kiko and this is no exception. It's so sparkly and the price point is amazing. Generally everything at Kiko is worth way more than what it is marked for." in 18 reviews
  • "Kilo cosmetics is the number one product out there. Everyone can't say enou about the high a,punt of pigment and staying power. Feels like butter, so rich and creamy. Lovely" in 14 reviews
  • "Legit the best eyeshadow I've ever used, long lasting and worth the money. Last long I've never been more satisfied with a product. My friend introduced it to me and I knew I had to buy it on my own it's just something you won't regret spending money on." in 13 reviews
  • "Beautiful rose gold colour with a metallic finish. the formula is amazing i usually wear this all over my lids and just mascara. " in 13 reviews
Mary M.
Spring, TX
I have this eyeshadow in the shade 208 which is a dupe for Wisper of Gilt from Mac. It's so beautiful!!! Beautiful packaging, fabulous product and comparable to high end products. Everyone asks me what highlighter I'm using and it's usually either this or Champagne Pop! You know a highlighter is good when you actually have to choose between it and Champagne Pop!
Great pigment ! Perfect for highlighting or for the inner corner of the eye . In the summer I use this to highlight everything even my browbone. It's one of my favorite highlighters . I don't use this particular shadow as an eyeshadow most of the time . I recommend trying these out . Every girl should have one of these in her collection. Staying powder is great and it doesn't travel all over my face
Bre M.
Hands down one of the prettiest eyeshadows I own. I tried it on at the store and unfortunately it was sold out, at the time you could not order their products online but once you were able to I made sure to buy this color. I like the fact you can wear it wet or dry and it's very pretty on top of other shadows.
Jaspreet K.
San Jose, CA
I love this brand! The eyeshadows are so pigmented and soft and beautiful and so many amazing words to describe them! They're in between drugstore and high end and I recommend this brand. I use the goldish chapaignish eyeshadow I think it's 209 as a highlighter. And it's almost comparable to Becca's champagne pop. Overall this brand is amazing.
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
Oh my goodness gracious I love stuff! I use it as a highlighter. It's gives that perfect soft glow on the cheekbones. The consistency is soft and pigmented. A small eye shadow will last you forever. Plus the price is great. To me it's very similar to global glow highlight from Mac. Similar color and texture.
Kirsten O.
Bryan, TX
Literally so beautiful. These eyeshadow a are so pigmented and can be applied with a wet or dry brush for a popping color. This compares to stilla kitten and looks bomb on my blue eyes. I just love it and would repurchase this and different colors from this line.
Meltem Y.
Coral Springs , FL
My friend introduced me to this line ! It's a line from Italy and they just opened a store near my house inside a mall ! They had a huge grand opening sale ! And I use this for highlighter more than anything ! It's amazing for eyeshadow as well ! Highly recommended !
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Like this Milano brand of eyeshadow, this particular line has strong, well pigmented eyeshades. This particular eye shadow has a great sheen to it, perfect for highlighting. I use this brand regularly and they are normally well priced. Worth a try.

Isabella G.
Tuve la oportunidad de comprar uno de estos cuando fui en mi viaje a Portugal y verdaderamente me encanto da un acabado natural, yo lo volvería a comprar sin duda alguna, es un excelente producto

had the opportunity to buy one of these when I went on my trip to Portugal and I truly love it gives a natural finish, I would definitely buy it again, its an excellent product
NikkiAnn E.
This the only eyeshadow I love to use, stays all day long. Definitely pricey but with is. Multiple time use. Can't find it in stores. You need to order it online !
Giovanna G.
Panama
Where I can buy this eyeshadow ?
It's worth buying? Has good pigmentation?
What is the price point on these?
Sarah L.
It looks like a highlighter
Kristina A.
Do you guys use eyeshadow as highlighter? (KIKO MILANO - Water Eyeshadow in shade 208 is a perfect one)