BY KIKO MILANO

Revolutionary eyeshadow with instant colour release and dual wet and dry use. Mixture of groundbreaking spherical powders for an outstanding colour effect bringing together extreme coverage, pure luminosity, and long-lasting colour. Soft, creamy texture for colour with remarkable purity. Easy to blend and offers immediate release of perfectly even colour. Enriched with moisturizing, smoothing ingredients, Water Eyeshadow remains light and comfortable. Available in 32 luminescent shades. Ophthalmologically tested. Paraben free see more...

• Do you guys use eyeshadow as highlighter? (KIKO MILANO - ...5 Answers
  • Hi anyone on here who's NC44 (medium tan) skin tone and u...1 Answers
  • This eye-shadow is good? I buy a lot of water proof produ...2 Answers
Buy on Kiko Mi...
  • "So obsessed!!! I love everything Kiko and this is no exception. It's so sparkly and the price point is amazing. Generally everything at Kiko is worth way more than what it is marked for." in 18 reviews
  • "Kilo cosmetics is the number one product out there. Everyone can't say enou about the high a,punt of pigment and staying power. Feels like butter, so rich and creamy. Lovely" in 14 reviews
  • "Legit the best eyeshadow I've ever used, long lasting and worth the money. Last long I've never been more satisfied with a product. My friend introduced it to me and I knew I had to buy it on my own it's just something you won't regret spending money on." in 13 reviews
  • "Beautiful rose gold colour with a metallic finish. the formula is amazing i usually wear this all over my lids and just mascara. " in 13 reviews
Elaine L.
This eyeshadow can be used as a highlighter too and I actually use it sometimes for my highlighter, I have got to say this is amazing because it's quite pigmented and I could see the glow from far away. This is affordable which is 👍🏻 I think this gives u a natural glow, if u don't want something heavy or very shimmery. I think applying highlighter can change your face looking dazzling 😆
Kate S.
Andover, Hampshire
These eyeshadows have a beautiful shade selection and are soooo pigmented when swatched with your finger. I have the shade 200 which is a gorgeous champagne shade with some shimmer running through it but feels super buttery isn't chunky feeling at all. Unfortunately I do feel like they lose their colour pay off when used with a brush. Kiko say they they can be used wet or dry but these are definitely better when used wet. Overall a really good quality eyeshadow for the price.
Cris G.
The whole Water Eyeshadow line is amazing. The pigmentation is great, the shimmer is stunning and it's go on so buttery. I'm quite picky with eye products (I need the combo long lasting+sensitive eyes safe+easy to apply and blend) and I've never had any complaints about this line. Looks like a very expensive product even though it is budget friendly.
Amzee K.
Christian street, London
This watereyeshadow can be used both wet and dry. It can be purchased through any kiko store or their website. In terms of lasting long, I'd say it's in the middle. I would recommend it because it's very pigmented. It can also be used as a highlighter and some say it's a dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills illuminator in 'so hollywood' it's a lovely product.
Vesta H.
North Lanarkshire , Coatbridge
This eyeshadow is my favourite highlighter! It is really affordable and does a better job than some high end products. It’s gold in colour but not a yellow, overboard gold. It’s not chunky or glittery and blends nicely into the skin while providing a blinding glow. Definitely a must have for anybody who loves highlighters.
Armarni V.
Plymouth
These are stunningly beautiful! I cannot believe the quality considering their price! I didn't even know so much pigment could be in such a tiny container! I find it really hard to find a shimmer eyeshadow with good pigmentation but this is the one 😻 KIKO MILANO - Water Eyeshadow
Hollie C.
Tamworth, Staffordshire
Recently purchased this product whilst on holiday and wish I'd known about it sooner!
Kiko always have fabulous products and this is up there!
The formula is beautiful and the pigment is very good!
I have used the eye shadow on the eyes for a dramatic look and also as a highlighter which looks incredible!
The only down side to this is that it is quite hard to pick up on a eyeshadow brush but works wonderfully when applied with the finger
I love these eyeshadows! They're supposed to look good and really pigmented while either dry or wet but I find the colors more flattering if the brush is wet. I have the 215 and the 215 and the colors are pretty good, I particularly love the pink one because it has subtle golden sparkles in it. The price is around 5-6€ I think, it's worth it.
Ana F.
So, I only tried the shade 208, it's a light cool gold, and it's beautiful.
Kiko has a great value for price ration. I don't use this on the daily because  it's way too intense for everyday (at least for me), but I sure use it in almost every "going out at night look".
Amy B.
Hatch End, Pinner
Really pretty eyeshadows with unusual metallic shades- I purchased a few because they look stunning in the pan but unfortunately aren't quite as pigmented when you use them on the eyes. The best way I've found to use them is by pressing them into the skin with a damp finger for a super shiny effect.
Giovanna G.
Panama
Where I can buy this eyeshadow ?
It's worth buying? Has good pigmentation?
Sarah L.
It looks like a highlighter
Tsai-Ann H.
San Fernando
Are these eyeshadows pigmented?
What is the price point on these?