BY KIKO MILANO #38 in Eyeshadow

Revolutionary eyeshadow with instant colour release and dual wet and dry use. Mixture of groundbreaking spherical powders for an outstanding colour effect bringing together extreme coverage, pure luminosity, and long-lasting colour. Soft, creamy texture for colour with remarkable purity. Easy to blend and offers immediate release of perfectly even colour. Enriched with moisturizing, smoothing ingredients, Water Eyeshadow remains light and comfortable. Available in 32 luminescent shades. Ophthalmologically tested. Paraben free see more...

• Do you guys use eyeshadow as highlighter? (KIKO MILANO - ...3 Answers
  • Hi anyone on here who's NC44 (medium tan) skin tone and u...1 Answers
  • This eye-shadow is good? I buy a lot of water proof produ...2 Answers
Buy on Kiko Mi...
  • "So obsessed!!! I love everything Kiko and this is no exception. It's so sparkly and the price point is amazing. Generally everything at Kiko is worth way more than what it is marked for." in 18 reviews
  • "Kilo cosmetics is the number one product out there. Everyone can't say enou about the high a,punt of pigment and staying power. Feels like butter, so rich and creamy. Lovely" in 14 reviews
  • "Legit the best eyeshadow I've ever used, long lasting and worth the money. Last long I've never been more satisfied with a product. My friend introduced it to me and I knew I had to buy it on my own it's just something you won't regret spending money on." in 13 reviews
  • "Beautiful rose gold colour with a metallic finish. the formula is amazing i usually wear this all over my lids and just mascara. " in 13 reviews
Cat R.
Bronxville, NY
I love Kiko Milano, and this shadow is no exception! I don't use the product too, too often as a lot of their shade rang was very bold, and not something I dip into everyday. The pigmentation is off the charts though! Especially with a good primer and a little Mac Fix Plus. It's just incredible! I would definitely recommend these! They're also super affordable. The only down side I have to this brand as a whole is that they're a little hard to find. They don't have many brick and mortar stores in the US, but you can still order online.
Christina H.
Melissa
I have the color that is featured as the main one on this review page. I purchased it because Jamie Genevieve was doing a tutorial on their spring look I believe and it looked awesome. She used it as a high light and was stunning. I bought it and it looks amazing in the packaging, but it was not as high of a shine as shone with Jamie. She has studio lighting and soft boxes. Never the less, it is still a nice color and I do like other items I have bought from their website, reasonably priced.
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
This is a beautiful eyeshadow, but also a nearly perfect highlight !! I have the gold as well as a pink shade. The reason that it's such a great highlight is because instead of being straight powder the consistency is creamier; making the glow blend in better to the face and look more Believeable! You can also build layers with this highlight, so you can do that nice `glow from within` look, or the Instagram 'glowing from outterspace' look .
Viviana C.
Omg girls I just went to my local mall and bumped into this new store and it's definitely amazing the quality of these eyeshadows are the best honestly this is like a urban decay but in cheap version !!! You girls need to check them out your gonna love it
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These eyeshadows are just as amazing as they look! The embossing is beautiful and each one has a mirror inside. The eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and best of all extremely smooth. They are like butter, but if you're looking for extra intensity wet your brush and they'll become more like a textured foiled shadow. Worth the money!
Rozy A.
Stanton, CA
Hello everyone, I would like to share with you my experience about this product, for one word amazing, and I would like to add it is fabulous I love it, material is so good and very pigmented highly recommend just try it and you can feel what I'm feeling now, thanks for talking time to read my review and I hope you enjoy it.
Mary S.
This was so pretty I didn't even want to use it! Oh but when I did. This perfect shimmery gold color is gorgeous! It's wonderful for inner eyes and making your eyes look brighter. It's also beautiful as a highlighter. This little case is exactly what I need for traveling because it does double duty!
inma f.
Minden, NV
la pigmentación de este producto es fantástica, es muy fácil de aplicar y el envase es precioso, viene con un pequeño espejito. El brillo que aporta es increíble y no se corre mucho. Si se aplica con un pincel húmedo el acabado es perfecto. lo recomendaría sin dudarlo
Susana P.
Staten Island, NY
Very pigmented and smooth. It goes on so bright all the metallic look very wet. My only complaint is not enough colors to choose from. I would love to see from warm orange pink shades. But the gold shades are so nice, a staple color. The pans are so big too!
Destiny C.
I love this eyeshadow!! Not only is it gorgeous, but the formula is very pigmented. This is the perfect eye shadow for a bold look! I've also decided to use this as a highlighter and it looks amazing. You can easily apply this using your fingers of with a brush.
Giovanna G.
Panama
Where I can buy this eyeshadow ?
It's worth buying? Has good pigmentation?
What is the price point on these?
Sarah L.
It looks like a highlighter
Kristina A.
Do you guys use eyeshadow as highlighter? (KIKO MILANO - Water Eyeshadow in shade 208 is a perfect one)