BY KIKO MILANO

Revolutionary eyeshadow with instant colour release and dual wet and dry use. Mixture of groundbreaking spherical powders for an outstanding colour effect bringing together extreme coverage, pure luminosity, and long-lasting colour. Soft, creamy texture for colour with remarkable purity. Easy to blend and offers immediate release of perfectly even colour. Enriched with moisturizing, smoothing ingredients, Water Eyeshadow remains light and comfortable. Available in 32 luminescent shades. Ophthalmologically tested. Paraben free see more...

• Do you guys use eyeshadow as highlighter? (KIKO MILANO - ...5 Answers
  • Hi anyone on here who's NC44 (medium tan) skin tone and u...1 Answers
  • This eye-shadow is good? I buy a lot of water proof produ...2 Answers
Buy on Kiko Mi...
  • "So obsessed!!! I love everything Kiko and this is no exception. It's so sparkly and the price point is amazing. Generally everything at Kiko is worth way more than what it is marked for." in 18 reviews
  • "Kilo cosmetics is the number one product out there. Everyone can't say enou about the high a,punt of pigment and staying power. Feels like butter, so rich and creamy. Lovely" in 14 reviews
  • "Legit the best eyeshadow I've ever used, long lasting and worth the money. Last long I've never been more satisfied with a product. My friend introduced it to me and I knew I had to buy it on my own it's just something you won't regret spending money on." in 13 reviews
  • "Beautiful rose gold colour with a metallic finish. the formula is amazing i usually wear this all over my lids and just mascara. " in 13 reviews
Chloe M.
The pigmentation of this product is amazing, works so well as both a highlighter and an eyeshadow(especially shade 208). I love the formula it's so creamy and so easy to blend. I think it's around £8.90 which is so reasonable, and maybe even be better than most high end expensive highlighters!!
KAYKAY G.
Aldershot, Hampshire
Hell yea gurl'!! This is an amazing find for me ❤ tbh it is a water eyeshadow from kiko but it also makes an amazing highlighterr. With just a single swipe, it leaves a great impact. The pigmentation is great. Personally I use it with 'mac prep & prime' & trust me it is a match made in heaven 😊😊👌
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
This may be applied dry or wet. When wet, it looks a little more dramatic and stays on a bit longer. When dry, it is very pretty as well, it's just a little lighter. It doesn't make it until of the end of the work day without reapplying though; there's still a hint of it, but it really needs to be reapplied.
Morgane C.
I dont like it that much. As eyeshadow it is not great. But I wanted It to use as highlighter. As highlighter it is AWFUL!!!! Beware: the eyeshadow has big chunks of glitter. Your face is covered with the glitter. I really DONT like. This is my opinion. If you like it, that's great❤
Jamila A.
Jerusalem
really beautiful in the pan (very similar to MAC Sumptuous Olive which I love) and on the lid looks more emerald with a yellow undertone.  The formula of this shade is much nicer to apply though, it's very smooth and blends well and has no obvious glitter in it. ❤🌸
Emka E.
Best eye shadow quality out there and it's not expensive, I really enjoy kiko as a brand and especially their eyeshadows.
They have a lot of colors and the are smooth when you apply them, def worth the money and defiently  going to repurchase this product.
Shona M.
Johnstone, Renfrewshire
Shade 208 is absolute perfection! I use it as an eyeshadow and also as a highlight... on the cheekbones, brow bone, tear duct... basically anywhere I want a beautiful glow! It is fantastically priced - so affordable and I will be buying this again when I hit pan
Sophie B.
Filton , Bristol
Kiko always amaze me! These water eyeshadows are beautiful, the pigment is fab even with one swipe. For a product that is super affordable and of great quality I would definitely recommend it and I always end up buying one every now and then because I absolutely love them!
Meherin P.
Omg that product can be use as eye shadow and highlighter as well..... Very reasonable....... But very good....... Long lasting...... Very intense glow....... Bought it from kiko milano store........ Gonna buy it again...... Just in love with that product
I have 2 of these and I really like those! They are so pretty and pigmented, if I have a very intense look, I use this ones because they really come out and upgrade your look ! If i were you ? I would buy these ones!

Giovanna G.
Panama
Where I can buy this eyeshadow ?
It's worth buying? Has good pigmentation?
Sarah L.
It looks like a highlighter
Tsai-Ann H.
San Fernando
Are these eyeshadows pigmented?
What is the price point on these?