BY KIKO MILANO #36 in Eyeshadow

Revolutionary eyeshadow with instant colour release and dual wet and dry use. Mixture of groundbreaking spherical powders for an outstanding colour effect bringing together extreme coverage, pure luminosity, and long-lasting colour. Soft, creamy texture for colour with remarkable purity. Easy to blend and offers immediate release of perfectly even colour. Enriched with moisturizing, smoothing ingredients, Water Eyeshadow remains light and comfortable. Available in 32 luminescent shades. Ophthalmologically tested. Paraben free see more...

• Do you guys use eyeshadow as highlighter? (KIKO MILANO - ...3 Answers
  • Hi anyone on here who's NC44 (medium tan) skin tone and u...1 Answers
  • This eye-shadow is good? I buy a lot of water proof produ...2 Answers
Buy on Kiko Mi...
  • "So obsessed!!! I love everything Kiko and this is no exception. It's so sparkly and the price point is amazing. Generally everything at Kiko is worth way more than what it is marked for." in 18 reviews
  • "Kilo cosmetics is the number one product out there. Everyone can't say enou about the high a,punt of pigment and staying power. Feels like butter, so rich and creamy. Lovely" in 14 reviews
  • "Legit the best eyeshadow I've ever used, long lasting and worth the money. Last long I've never been more satisfied with a product. My friend introduced it to me and I knew I had to buy it on my own it's just something you won't regret spending money on." in 13 reviews
  • "Beautiful rose gold colour with a metallic finish. the formula is amazing i usually wear this all over my lids and just mascara. " in 13 reviews
Em E.
I have this one in n. 200, like a champagne gold and its wonderful. It's so pigmented and the price is really fair (i think i got it for like 7 euros). Its so easy to use and i will definitely buy it again.
Chloë D.
I use 208 as a highlighter for darker skin tones. It's so pretty doesn't look glittery looks really smooth. I use it under the brow bone and inner eye corner too when I want more of a gold toned highlight.
Michaela C.
Oh my days this is amazing I use it as a highlight and wow it's amazing. I use this everyday. And it lasts for so long I would say it's perfect for eyes and face and I would buy it over and over again
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
I love this stuff!! It's a good all rounder because it can double up as eyeshadow and highlighter!!! Kiko is also so purse friendly! The only Kiko product I've ever had that I disliked was the mascara!
Laney M.
Dublin
I use this as my highlighter and it's the best thing ever! Lasts forever and very flattering shades. I have blue eyes but use it every day as a highlighter. Best ever! Will be my highlighter forever!
Shourouk H.
tripoli, north lebanon
[product:kiko-milano---water-eyeshadow] this is the best eyeshadow i've ever bought... i can use it in many ways and it's so easy to use ...most of the time i use it as a highlight on my nose and cheek ..My one and only eyeshadow 😍❤
Julia B.
Florence
Let's start staying that I'm obsessed with Campagne color!! This eyeshadow has a perfect pigmentation and it is so soft and pastel that you can use it everyday!! I absolutely recommend this to everyone!
Rymaa. D.
This is one of my favourite eyeshadows and highlighters. The pigment is amazing when used wet and dry. They have so many colours to chose from. Mine in 208 and this is a dupe for so many high end highlighters. I use this on my cheeks to give a nice glow and also on the inner corners of my eyes.
Mila Y.
Sofia 1000
I find this product rather unique. I can say that it is comparable to foild shadows but not alike. It can be used wet or dry and makes the eyelook more metallic and glowing.
anne v.
Really pretty colour the shimmer is there always it's smells oke but the pigment it's everything and it's apply really smooth I really like it for a everyday make up look
Giovanna G.
Panama
Where I can buy this eyeshadow ?
It's worth buying? Has good pigmentation?
What is the price point on these?
Sarah L.
It looks like a highlighter
Kristina A.
Do you guys use eyeshadow as highlighter? (KIKO MILANO - Water Eyeshadow in shade 208 is a perfect one)