BY KIKO MILANO #38 in Eyeshadow

Revolutionary eyeshadow with instant colour release and dual wet and dry use. Mixture of groundbreaking spherical powders for an outstanding colour effect bringing together extreme coverage, pure luminosity, and long-lasting colour. Soft, creamy texture for colour with remarkable purity. Easy to blend and offers immediate release of perfectly even colour. Enriched with moisturizing, smoothing ingredients, Water Eyeshadow remains light and comfortable. Available in 32 luminescent shades. Ophthalmologically tested. Paraben free see more...

• Do you guys use eyeshadow as highlighter? (KIKO MILANO - ...3 Answers
  • Hi anyone on here who's NC44 (medium tan) skin tone and u...1 Answers
  • This eye-shadow is good? I buy a lot of water proof produ...2 Answers
Buy on Kiko Mi...
  • "So obsessed!!! I love everything Kiko and this is no exception. It's so sparkly and the price point is amazing. Generally everything at Kiko is worth way more than what it is marked for." in 18 reviews
  • "Kilo cosmetics is the number one product out there. Everyone can't say enou about the high a,punt of pigment and staying power. Feels like butter, so rich and creamy. Lovely" in 14 reviews
  • "Legit the best eyeshadow I've ever used, long lasting and worth the money. Last long I've never been more satisfied with a product. My friend introduced it to me and I knew I had to buy it on my own it's just something you won't regret spending money on." in 13 reviews
  • "Beautiful rose gold colour with a metallic finish. the formula is amazing i usually wear this all over my lids and just mascara. " in 13 reviews
Aiveen O.
(Shade 208) an amazing face highlighting shade! Super metallic and long wearing. Also isnt too chunky on the skin. The shadow can be used on the skin either wet for more intensity or dry which is amazing. Would highly recommend to others for a face highlight.
Hollie C.
Tamworth, Staffordshire
Recently purchased this product whilst on holiday and wish I'd known about it sooner!
Kiko always have fabulous products and this is up there!
The formula is beautiful and the pigment is very good!
I have used the eye shadow on the eyes for a dramatic look and also as a highlighter which looks incredible!
The only down side to this is that it is quite hard to pick up on a eyeshadow brush but works wonderfully when applied with the finger
Missa R.
edinburgh
These shadows really are so beautiful. Used wet or dry on a synthetic brush they're so pigmented with such a high shine. I find they have some fallout when used dry. But for the price they perform like much more expensive shadows. And the colour range is amazing, the palest one makes the most beautiful highlight though it does have glitter particles in the formula.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
I went in store for a highlight and one of the members of staff sold me shade 208 eyeshadow I was quite sceptical but wow the results were fantastic. Honestly. The amount of product is fantastic for the price aswell. The raised swirl pattern on the shadow itself is a great finger size if you apply with your finger and also comes with a mirror. Woohoo winner!!
Ana F.
So, I only tried the shade 208, it's a light cool gold, and it's beautiful.
Kiko has a great value for price ration. I don't use this on the daily because  it's way too intense for everyday (at least for me), but I sure use it in almost every "going out at night look".
Holly B.
Sheffield
So pigmented and just overall great! Lasts all day and you only need a little swipe with this eyeshadow to get the maximum coverage! The colours are very amazing! I will definitely purchase this lovely eyeshadow again!! I really recommend!!
kelly v.
I realy like these eye shadows, they are so creamy and they have great pigmentation. What i also like about them is, that you can use them as a highlighter as wel. I now have 7 eye shadows and i use 3 of them as highlighter as well. These 3 are also my favorites
becky_tochhong T.
New delhi
I’m getting each and every colour of this shadow..I used the blueish green colour on my sister’s birthday and it turned out so good that my sister even used the same colour for her day..its super metallic and shiny which I’m magnetic to..i think these shadows are now available in US too..get yours..you won’t regret
Fatima Ezzahra F.
Rome
Guys this products is a great one better than Mac or other high end brand which is so so expensive and do the same job or sometimes do not do nothing just wasting of money this one is glittery and still all the day long I recommend it for you guys if you are looking for pigmented shimmery eyeshadows .
Abigail K.
Forever one of my favourite things I've bought from Kiko, and I've bought a lot of Kikos products. It is so pigmented, it looks more that what it's worth! I bought it for £8.90 in the kiko store. I don't even want to ruin it, the packaging is so pretty!
Giovanna G.
Panama
Where I can buy this eyeshadow ?
It's worth buying? Has good pigmentation?
What is the price point on these?
Sarah L.
It looks like a highlighter
Kristina A.
Do you guys use eyeshadow as highlighter? (KIKO MILANO - Water Eyeshadow in shade 208 is a perfect one)