BY KIKO MILANO #36 in Eyeshadow

Revolutionary eyeshadow with instant colour release and dual wet and dry use. Mixture of groundbreaking spherical powders for an outstanding colour effect bringing together extreme coverage, pure luminosity, and long-lasting colour. Soft, creamy texture for colour with remarkable purity. Easy to blend and offers immediate release of perfectly even colour. Enriched with moisturizing, smoothing ingredients, Water Eyeshadow remains light and comfortable. Available in 32 luminescent shades. Ophthalmologically tested. Paraben free see more...

• Do you guys use eyeshadow as highlighter? (KIKO MILANO - ...3 Answers
  • Hi anyone on here who's NC44 (medium tan) skin tone and u...1 Answers
  • This eye-shadow is good? I buy a lot of water proof produ...2 Answers
Buy on Kiko Mi...
  • "So obsessed!!! I love everything Kiko and this is no exception. It's so sparkly and the price point is amazing. Generally everything at Kiko is worth way more than what it is marked for." in 18 reviews
  • "Kilo cosmetics is the number one product out there. Everyone can't say enou about the high a,punt of pigment and staying power. Feels like butter, so rich and creamy. Lovely" in 14 reviews
  • "Legit the best eyeshadow I've ever used, long lasting and worth the money. Last long I've never been more satisfied with a product. My friend introduced it to me and I knew I had to buy it on my own it's just something you won't regret spending money on." in 13 reviews
  • "Beautiful rose gold colour with a metallic finish. the formula is amazing i usually wear this all over my lids and just mascara. " in 13 reviews
Lemon C.
Fife
This is a product that caught my eye while it sat on the counter top in my nearest KIKO MILANO store in Edinburgh. I love the metallic finish and pigmentation of this product. It is very long wearing and definitely something I would recommend. This eyeshadow is perfect for an everyday look when applied all over the lid combined with a touch of mascara. The CONS of this products (for me) is the shade choice. I am someone who likes to go all out with my makeup. The shade I purchased was 208 which is a gold metallic colour.
Ayesha B.
KIKO MILANO - Water Eyeshadow
This eyeshadow is amazing it's very long lasting and very pigmented one of the best eyeshadows Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
This powder is great for backing under the eyes and great to set ur face it has no flash back Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation
One of the best drugstore foundations amazing coverage and leaves the skin looking beautiful Sleek MakeUP Rekindling Blush by 3 Blush Palette
Amazing blushes suitable for all skin tones Maybelline Lash Sensational® Waterproof Mascara
Leave my eyelashes long and volumed NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Best concealer ever
Sophia S.
I absolutely love these products! I use the gold shade (208 I think) and it's the PERFECT highlighter when used wet/damp. I particularly use this product when I am spotlighting on my eyelids, inner corner and brow highlight and also on my nose and cupids bow. It applies like liquid gold and is a true gold leaf shade. I tried the pink shade for a 'unicorn' highlight, and while it does look lovely I think my skin tone is slightly too light for the full impact.
On the eyes, it looks amazing - I also have the green/olive shade, and once again it's metallic/foiled and just looks amazing.

The gold is definitely my favourite and I'm on my 2nd one!
Llxkayxll M.
Zwolle
I purchased this shadow in the Kiko milano store and the packaging is nice and matte however I prefer glossy packaging. I applied #208 as a highlighter and it didnt lasted that long but I admit it looks stunning on the eyes in the inner corners and as highlighter on the cheeks for its price, so I rather apply multiple times since the quality is so good and the shades are amazing. My eyecolor is black/dark brown, I have light medium skintone about an nc20-25.I totally recommend this product its versatile and quality is great.
Kathleen Y.
I have this eyeshadow in the shade 208 I believe (the light gold one) but it makes for such a beautiful eyeshadow for all over the lip or as a face highlight. I like to apply this on the lid with my finger but i use a brush when applying it to my face as a highlight. This is long lasting and pretty good for the price. The packaging is slightly bulky but it has a sturdy closure and a nice little mirror. You can also wet these shadows for even more pigmentation. I'm in love with this shade. The only thing I don't like about it is that I can never find anymore in Canada as I got mine in Italy.
Narimene C.
My friend introduced me to this line ! It's a line from Italy and they just opened a store near my house inside a mall ! They had a huge grand opening sale ! And I use this for highlighter more than anything ! It's amazing for eyeshadow as well ! Highly recommended !
Amzee K.
Christian street, London
This watereyeshadow can be used both wet and dry. It can be purchased through any kiko store or their website. In terms of lasting long, I'd say it's in the middle. I would recommend it because it's very pigmented. It can also be used as a highlighter and some say it's a dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills illuminator in 'so hollywood' it's a lovely product.
Dee J.
Newcastle
This is the first product I have bought from Kiko Milano and I am really impressed. I have the shadow in shade 200 Champagne and it is a lovely colour for your lid on a smokey eye. It is lovely to apply and very easily bendable. You could even use this colour as a highlighter because it is so pigmented. I also think the water shape of the shadow is really pretty and a great shape for your brush. For extra pigment, use with setting spray as this really brings out the shimmer!
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I have the shade 208, I usually have to use fix + with eyeshadows like this and although it is called a 'water' eyeshadow I've found the best results from using my finger and patting it on the lid, it's a stunning gold colour and has little glitter/shimmer bits in it that reflect the light, using a brush with this doesn't give it justice as it's a very unique formula, wears so well too with no creasing or fading
Armarni V.
Plymouth
These are stunningly beautiful! I cannot believe the quality considering their price! I didn't even know so much pigment could be in such a tiny container! I find it really hard to find a shimmer eyeshadow with good pigmentation but this is the one 😻 KIKO MILANO - Water Eyeshadow
Giovanna G.
Panama
Where I can buy this eyeshadow ?
It's worth buying? Has good pigmentation?
What is the price point on these?
Sarah L.
It looks like a highlighter
Kristina A.
Do you guys use eyeshadow as highlighter? (KIKO MILANO - Water Eyeshadow in shade 208 is a perfect one)