BY KIKO MILANO #25 in Eyeshadow

Revolutionary eyeshadow with instant colour release and dual wet and dry use. Mixture of groundbreaking spherical powders for an outstanding colour effect bringing together extreme coverage, pure luminosity, and long-lasting colour. Soft, creamy texture for colour with remarkable purity. Easy to blend and offers immediate release of perfectly even colour. Enriched with moisturizing, smoothing ingredients, Water Eyeshadow remains light and comfortable. Available in 32 luminescent shades. Ophthalmologically tested. Paraben free see more...

• Do you guys use eyeshadow as highlighter? (KIKO MILANO - ...3 Answers
  • Hi anyone on here who's NC44 (medium tan) skin tone and u...1 Answers
  • This eye-shadow is good? I buy a lot of water proof produ...2 Answers
Buy on Kiko Mi...
  • "So obsessed!!! I love everything Kiko and this is no exception. It's so sparkly and the price point is amazing. Generally everything at Kiko is worth way more than what it is marked for." in 18 reviews
  • "Kilo cosmetics is the number one product out there. Everyone can't say enou about the high a,punt of pigment and staying power. Feels like butter, so rich and creamy. Lovely" in 14 reviews
  • "Legit the best eyeshadow I've ever used, long lasting and worth the money. Last long I've never been more satisfied with a product. My friend introduced it to me and I knew I had to buy it on my own it's just something you won't regret spending money on." in 13 reviews
  • "Beautiful rose gold colour with a metallic finish. the formula is amazing i usually wear this all over my lids and just mascara. " in 13 reviews
Génesis L.
Las sombras de ojos de esta marca son súper buenas y la pigmentación en la piel es genial ya que no se sale con facilidad. Es muy fácil de usar y se extiende muy bien por todo el párpado. El precio es muy bueno también, súper recomendable.
Priya P.
NN3 3HR
This is such a versatile product as it can be used as a eyeshadow inner corner highlight for the cupid’s bow underneath the brow bone and also to make your cheekbones pop by giving you that blinding glow that everyone desires!
Lydia B.
kent
Purchased: 208

This is incredible!! I use it as a highlighter, and it's the best dupe ever for becca's 'champagne pop' 😍 I use it everyday without fail! For £6 you can't really go wrong so I will definitely be buying again, and recommend you all do too!
Beautybyhalina A.
Stoke on Trent
Love these kiko water eyeshadows,they are super pigmented,these were the first time using these and I loved them,great value for money,perfect for a highlighter Aswell!!and perfect for the inner corner of the eye 💖
Lea H.
South shore, Blackpool
This eyeshadow is soooo pigmented! It lasts all day too. The colour is so beautiful, I use as a highlighter too. It is a great price for a beautiful product. It’s definitely my go to. I recommend it it to everyone.
Sofiya M.
Kiko Milano has grown to be one of my favorite brands, with so many amazing products. This eyeshadow is so beautiful! I have 218 Grapefruit Pink and 203 Burgundy, they are so pigmented and buttery. Love them.
Lacey B.
Westward ho! , England
Really like this eyeshadow one of the best I think, pretty damn pigmented and it compares well for others I don’t think there is much room for improvement and does last long and defiantly would buy again.
Katy M.
Blackrod, Bolton
This product is great to look at, however it wasn’t as pigmented as I’d hoped to use on the eyes. I managed to find an alternative use and started using it to highlight instead which it was ideal for.
Chloe N.
Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
This eyeshadow isn't the most pigmented one on the market, however it is super glittery and reflective. I use this eyeshadow as a highlighter and really love the glow from within look that it gives.
Sophie F.
2 Hawkins close, Plymouth
These eyeshadows work so well wet or dry and because of the colour can easily use as a highlighter too! The design is very pretty, almost too nice to use! Kiko are a brilliant brand, highly recommend
Giovanna G.
Panama
Where I can buy this eyeshadow ?
It's worth buying? Has good pigmentation?
What is the price point on these?
Sarah L.
It looks like a highlighter
Tsai-Ann H.
San Fernando
Are these eyeshadows pigmented?