BY KIKO MILANO

Revolutionary eyeshadow with instant colour release and dual wet and dry use. Mixture of groundbreaking spherical powders for an outstanding colour effect bringing together extreme coverage, pure luminosity, and long-lasting colour. Soft, creamy texture for colour with remarkable purity. Easy to blend and offers immediate release of perfectly even colour. Enriched with moisturizing, smoothing ingredients, Water Eyeshadow remains light and comfortable. Available in 32 luminescent shades. Ophthalmologically tested. Paraben free see more...

• Do you guys use eyeshadow as highlighter? (KIKO MILANO - ...5 Answers
  • Hi anyone on here who's NC44 (medium tan) skin tone and u...1 Answers
  • This eye-shadow is good? I buy a lot of water proof produ...2 Answers
Buy on Kiko Mi...
  • "So obsessed!!! I love everything Kiko and this is no exception. It's so sparkly and the price point is amazing. Generally everything at Kiko is worth way more than what it is marked for." in 18 reviews
  • "Kilo cosmetics is the number one product out there. Everyone can't say enou about the high a,punt of pigment and staying power. Feels like butter, so rich and creamy. Lovely" in 14 reviews
  • "Legit the best eyeshadow I've ever used, long lasting and worth the money. Last long I've never been more satisfied with a product. My friend introduced it to me and I knew I had to buy it on my own it's just something you won't regret spending money on." in 13 reviews
  • "Beautiful rose gold colour with a metallic finish. the formula is amazing i usually wear this all over my lids and just mascara. " in 13 reviews
Elisa S.
Abronhill, Cumbernauld
I LOVE these eyeshadows! They can be used wet or dry. I spray a flat shaded brush with some setting spray if I was he colour to really pop. The pigmentation is amazing and you can achieve so many great looks. Plus, they are cruelty-free!
Raisha C.
Benton, Newcastle upon Tyne
This is a beautiful highlighter and eyeshadow shade when used with a wet brush for that blinding glow. Super affordable and a perfect substitute to other more pricey highlighters. It’s the highlight I reach for the most! I love it!
Carlotta D.
Mirano, Venice
I bought this eyeshadow (number 203) because I saw the commercial. I have to say it didn’t disappoint me and I’m very happy with it. It has good pay off even if dry, but can be used also wet. I usually apply it with my finger just in the center of the eye to create an halo effect. I would recommend it
Ella B.
These are such cute little eyeshadows. They are nice and pigmented and perform amazingly on the lid. Personally, I use a lighter shade to highlight, which works great. They blend really nicely and are overall great eyeshadows.
Sanjida A.
Gabalfa, Cardiff
This is a stunning shade for highlight! I’ve seen this being used as one and so tried it myself and I’m in love! So shimmery but not too chunky to look odd. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes a eye catching highlight!
Jessica K.
South Yorkshire
Feels so nice when applying, just glides on and feels so buttery and smooth. These have good pigmentation and are super easy to apply. The price point is pretty cheap aswell so you can get a few colours to play with
Rivka M.
Filey, Filey
Okay so this is technically an eyeshadow but I have the gold shadow and it is my absolute favourite highlight for anytime I want to glow like a goddess. Works better as highlighter than eyeshadow in my opinion.
Jessica K.
I literally love this water eyeshadow! It's so affordable and all the other kiko products are amazing. The eyeshadow is so pigmented and really shows up. It is well presented in nice packaging and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Karamjeet T.
Goodmayes Lane, Ilford, Essex
I LOVE the water shadows by Kiko- the colours are really unique and add such a beautiful finishing touch to your eye look. They become even better with water - they transform into metallic goodness with high shine. Tip- the gold one and the peach one look beaut as a full-glam highlighter! The pic attached demonstrates the peach one (in my eye look)!
Sana A.
Birmingham , United Kingdom
I had purchased this from my local Kiko Milano store, and loved all the hype on social media about it. The eyeshadow is so pigmented and is so easy to apply! I had purchased the shade 200 and I use it as a highlighter too! The packaging is so beautiful, when I had purchased it, I didn’t want to use it as that how beautiful it was!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Kalin O.
What consistency/texture is this product?
👅angie l.
Where can I get it in Canada?