BY KIKO MILANO #70 in Eyeshadow

Revolutionary eyeshadow with instant colour release and dual wet and dry use. Mixture of groundbreaking spherical powders for an outstanding colour effect bringing together extreme coverage, pure luminosity, and long-lasting colour. Soft, creamy texture for colour with remarkable purity. Easy to blend and offers immediate release of perfectly even colour. Enriched with moisturizing, smoothing ingredients, Water Eyeshadow remains light and comfortable. Available in 32 luminescent shades. Ophthalmologically tested. Paraben free see more...

• Do you guys use eyeshadow as highlighter? (KIKO MILANO - Water Eyes...1 Answers
  • Hi anyone on here who's NC44 (medium tan) skin tone and uses KIKO 2...1 Answers
  • This eye-shadow is good? I buy a lot of water proof products, but I...2 Answers
Buy on Kiko Mi...
paullette h.
paullette h.
I recently discovered a Kiko store in NY and squealed with excitement! Normally, I would order online or stock up when I had to go to L.A. for work. I was lucky enough that they had their water shadows on sale for $5.90 so I stocked up on 208 which is a dead on dupe for MAC oh Darling highlighter and then the sales person showed me 227 and I about peed my pants! It is 208 cool tone sister! The texture of these shadows are so smooth and creamy and unlike most high beam highlighters on the market, it doesn't draw attention to the texture in my skin. Soooo happy to discover this beauty. I haven't stopped using it since I got it.
Lucia S.
Lucia S.
I went to Italy last summer to visit family. I asked one of my cousins that live there to take me MAKEUP SHOPPING!!! She took me to a Kiko makeup store, I was in heaven. I bought a few single eyeshadows, soooo beautiful. I also bought some eyeliners, lip glosses and makeup remover. I loved the makeup, not too crazy about the makeup remover. When I got home from Italy, YouTube started mentioning this product A LOT, I felt so soecial. I highly recommend this makeup line.
Review for: Kiko Cosmetics Water Eyeshadow, 200 Champagne
Great pigment ! Perfect for highlighting or for the inner corner of the eye . In the summer I use this to highlight everything even my browbone. It's one of my favorite highlighters . I don't use this particular shadow as an eyeshadow most of the time . I recommend trying these out . Every girl should have one of these in her collection. Staying powder is great and it doesn't travel all over my face
Mary M.
Mary M.
Spring, TX
I have this eyeshadow in the shade 208 which is a dupe for Wisper of Gilt from Mac. It's so beautiful!!! Beautiful packaging, fabulous product and comparable to high end products. Everyone asks me what highlighter I'm using and it's usually either this or Champagne Pop! You know a highlighter is good when you actually have to choose between it and Champagne Pop!
Jaspreet K.
Jaspreet K.
San Jose, CA
I love this brand! The eyeshadows are so pigmented and soft and beautiful and so many amazing words to describe them! They're in between drugstore and high end and I recommend this brand. I use the goldish chapaignish eyeshadow I think it's 209 as a highlighter. And it's almost comparable to Becca's champagne pop. Overall this brand is amazing.
Nardie C.
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
Oh my goodness gracious I love stuff! I use it as a highlighter. It's gives that perfect soft glow on the cheekbones. The consistency is soft and pigmented. A small eye shadow will last you forever. Plus the price is great. To me it's very similar to global glow highlight from Mac. Similar color and texture.
Meltem Y.
Meltem Y.
Coral Springs , FL
My friend introduced me to this line ! It's a line from Italy and they just opened a store near my house inside a mall ! They had a huge grand opening sale ! And I use this for highlighter more than anything ! It's amazing for eyeshadow as well ! Highly recommended !
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
Cypress, TX
Literally so beautiful. These eyeshadow a are so pigmented and can be applied with a wet or dry brush for a popping color. This compares to stilla kitten and looks bomb on my blue eyes. I just love it and would repurchase this and different colors from this line.
Viviana C.
Viviana C.
Review for: Kiko Cosmetics Water Eyeshadow, 200 Champagne
Omg girls I just went to my local mall and bumped into this new store and it's definitely amazing the quality of these eyeshadows are the best honestly this is like a urban decay but in cheap version !!! You girls need to check them out your gonna love it
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Flushing, NY
Legit the best eyeshadow I've ever used, long lasting and worth the money. Last long I've never been more satisfied with a product. My friend introduced it to me and I knew I had to buy it on my own it's just something you won't regret spending money on.
Giovanna G.
Giovanna G.
Panama
Where I can buy this eyeshadow ?
What is the price point on these?
Eilidh Rose M.
Eilidh Rose M.
GLASGOW, Non-US/Other
I've heard so many beauty gurus talk about this eyeshadow and using it as a highlighter. Is it well pigmented and does it 'pop' when used to highlight??
Anais Andrea R.
Anais Andrea R.
This eye-shadow is good? I buy a lot of water proof products, but I don't know if this is are excellent product..
It's worth buying? Has good pigmentation?