Kiko

KIKO MILANO - Universal Fit...
335 Reviews
5 / 5
Good coverage,. I like de texture. Use diary, my skin loved. Share range.im satisfy with foundation Kiko. My color is wb90.great for de Summers.
5 / 5
This foundation is great to use day 2 day. Its easy to apply & lasts all day.Best used with a oval make up brush on a primed face. One of the best product, love the natural looks which I’m after.
5 / 5
The The Big Lie was the most important story in this series and it is one that will continue for a while now and I am sure it is the best story in this story as
5 / 5
Il fondotinta che consiglio si distingue per la sua copertura impeccabile e leggera, che uniforma la pelle senza appesantirla. La formula a lunga tenuta offre un aspetto fresco per tutta la giornata, mentre la gamma di tonalità si adatta perfettamente a diverse carnagioni. La texture è setosa e facile da applicare, garantendo un finish naturale e luminoso. Confezione pratica e resistenza al sudore rendono questo fondotinta ideale per un look impeccabile in ogni occasione.
5 / 5
I work in the makeup area and one of the foundations I love to use is the Kiko foundation It is a hydrating, medium coverage foundation and I guarantee that it lasts all day whether on skin that is well prepared for a party or for everyday use. Leaves the skin with a uniform effect and a beautiful, smooth glow. Furthermore, it is an affordable price for anyone.
5 / 5
This product is really good, doesn't cause any damage inside, I really liked it, I highly recommend it to all other people to purchase it, an amazing product, I really liked it, and it doesn't even cause wounds, it's gentle and perfect
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It isn’t super heavy on the skin it’s light weight but has good coverage it doesn’t have any harmful chemicals so rest assured that it won’t harm your skin!!
5 / 5
J’adore cette fond de teint il est parfait franchement c’est ❤️❤️❤️🤩et elle reste longtemps  je vous conseille❤️❤️❤️
5 / 5
J'aime beaucoup cette marque trop fans de fond de teint de la marque Kiko elle hyper bien elle hydrate la peau elle jolie je vous remercie je vous recommande vivement
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Me gusta mucho este producto, tiene la cobertura perfecta: ni muy fuerte ni demasiado débil. Me encanta, es hidratante y no tuve problemas de acné con ella. Buen trabajo Kiko.