BY KIKO MILANO

Hydration and softness with a fluid foundation ideal for all skin types. With a pliable consistency and surprisingly natural effect, Universal Fit blends perfectly into your skin. Facial features appear smoother and skin appears soft and even all day long. Its medium-high coverage is easy buildable. The formula has been enriched with a mix of moisturizing and emollient active ingredients and a multi-action vegetable complex to protect skin from environmental stresses that cause aging. Clinical trials show that skin hydration is improved after just 7 days of using the product*. The creamy, fresh and long lasting texture glides onto the skin with a velvety feel for instant comfort and a sensation of pleasant lightness on the face. Ideal for all skin types, Universal Fit has 20 colour shades, making it even more versatile and suitable for every skin tone. Hypoallergenic. Formulated to ensure minimal instance of allergies. Non comedogenic. Fragrance free. Paraben free.

• What’s you favourite foundation ? Mine is kikos !KIKO MIL...3 Answers
  • What’s your favourite foundation? Mines the KIKO MILANO U...1 Answers
  • Perché  volete questo prodotto ??1 Answers
Buy on Kiko Mi...
Payal M.
When I first bought this foundation, it matched very well but then would get lighter after a few minutes on my skin, making me look like a ghost. I have never had that happen with any liquid foundation. The worst part about it is that you can't return kiko products once they have been used. I stopped buying their foundation but love all their other make up!!
Shaina R.
Knoxville
This foundation is very good. It definitely does hydrate I just find that because I have combo skin that my face gets oily. It would be great for dry skin but for combo it isn’t that good unless you have combo skin leaning towards dry. It does have a beautiful finish and is very easy to blend out.
Lauane A.
Mendham, NJ
High cover and light for the skin. I absolutely love Kiko Milano. It have a dewy cover that I like for my skin, It don’t feel heavy and stay for a long time without need another application. I definitely will buy again
Marcelle P.
Ipswich, MA
Love it so bad! It is cheap but the quality is great!!!! It says it fits all skin types and it does! My is oliy and it stays perfect for a long time! The brand is cute, the products are cheap and have great quality!!!! I do recommend!!!
A M.
Evans
This makeup is perfect for dry skin. Goes on smooth, lasts all day without shine, no cracks and is true to shade. I will definitely continue to purchase this foundation and would like to try the rest of their products.
Solimar G.
Harbor city , CA
I have the unlimited foundation in shade neautral 40, I use a little bit because too much will make you look cakey. It is easy to apply you just have to make sure you evenly spread it, and it is a full coverage foundation. I would recommend it to people who have a yellow undertone because it works perfect for my skin.
Xitlale L.
I just bought this foundation like last week and they have a great amount of color shade selection this is for people who have more dry skin I have really oily skin but I wanted to try it out and it’s pretty good as long as you powder your self once out of the whole day you will be ok
Cynthia G.
Beaverton
This foundation is the best! I have really dry skin, so it does a great job at moisturizing and having full coverage. It is by far the best foundation I have found and it is affordable. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Alex W.
Full coverage yes I said it. I was treated to a free makeover curtasy of kikoM and I fell in love with the fondation. Easily applys, smooth on the skin and blends well. Versatile and can be mixed to match skin. I recommend...
maddy m.
united states
Purchased at: Boston Store
Best foundation i have ever used. It definetly keeps your skin fully covered, its definetly mousterizing and leaves a light and smooth feeling on your face. This foundation looks and feels natural.
Safa R.
Zaghouen
What do u think about kiko product KIKO MILANO UNIVERSAL FIT HYDRATING FOUNDATION
Seriya W.
nottingham
What’s your favourite foundation? Mines the KIKO MILANO UNIVERSAL FIT HYDRATING FOUNDATION
Elham A.
Clermont ferrand
Perché  volete questo prodotto ??
Marcia G.
liverpool
Is this one good for u girls?