Kiko

by Kiko

Buildable volume-enhancing effect mascara, from natural to intense.The 3D elastomer brush combs through the lashes neatly and gives them a panoramic volume-enhancing effect, with dual-action: the concave area applies the mascara by enveloping the...

What What Do you think about this product ?
Start your review of KIKO MILANO - Standout Volume Buildable Mascara Buildable volume-enhancing effect mascara, from natural to intense!
Stefania S.
Maspeth, NY
There’s no complaints with their mascaras ! This one is amazing and almost every other one is amazing especially their water proof ones ! I recommend this Kiko’s mascara!
Alina O.
Hyannis, MA
KIKO MILANO - Standout Volume Buildable Mascara Buildable volume-enhancing effect mascara, from natural to intense uploaded by Alina O.
Review for: KIKO MILANO - Standout Volume Buildable Mascara Buildable volume-enhancing effect mascara, from natural to intense
Excellent mascara, used it for eight months. The mascara did not dry for a long time in the open state. recommend
Darby C.
Phoenix, AZ
Best mascara I’ve ever used! I have short blonde lashes and this mascara makes them dark and long. Very buildable and lasts all night. Very inexpensive, so it’s worth buying in bulk from Europe. I recommend this for anyone with less than perfect lashes!
Kate C.
This is my absolute favorite inexpensive mascara ever. And I am so sad I’m almost out of mine because there’s no Kiko nearby! I think this mascara actually makes my eyelashes look long and full and goes beyond the marketing crap I often read and fall for. It’s buildable, it doesn’t come off during the day, but it’s easy to remove with eye makeup remover. I love it. It’s great.
Jessica M.
KIKO MILANO - Standout Volume Buildable Mascara Buildable volume-enhancing effect mascara, from natural to intense uploaded by Jessica M.
Lush lashes. Makes them nice and lengthy and compliments the curl great formula & wand.
Concetta L.
San salvo
KIKO MILANO - Standout Volume Buildable Mascara Buildable volume-enhancing effect mascara, from natural to intense uploaded by Concetta L.
Review for: KIKO MILANO - Waterproof Mascara for rich volume-enhancing effect
I I like the result on my lash. The only sheep is that after 1 month the product drys a bag. #lash #mascara #kiko
Deniz K.
Autun
KIKO MILANO - Standout Volume Buildable Mascara Buildable volume-enhancing effect mascara, from natural to intense uploaded by Deniz K.
Review for: KIKO MILANO - Waterproof Mascara for rich volume-enhancing effect
Produit nickel et à bas prix. Il est très efficace, j’avais fait une commande de 16 produits pour 28 euros ça vaut le coup. Allez voir !
Rita G.
Seixal
Review for: KIKO MILANO - Waterproof Mascara for rich volume-enhancing effect
Amazinggg!! Eu amei bastante esta máscara de pestanas. Eu apesar de já por natureza ter as pestanas grandes ela deu um volume revolucionador nas minhas pestanas. Eu fui testar ela na praia uma vez que ela é à prova de água, e eu fiquei chocada que não saiu nada, ficaram intactas. Super recomendo!!!
Khatia E.
Wilmington, DE
KIKO MILANO - Standout Volume Buildable Mascara Buildable volume-enhancing effect mascara, from natural to intense uploaded by Khatia E.
I love this mascara 🥰🥰🥰 highly recommended 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👍 Waterproof very good volume,stays long time
Iana G.
Molto molto bello rende le ciglia bellissime e molto lunghe lo utilizzo molto e bastano poche passate