BY KIKO MILANO

Rich and nourishing lipstick. The creamy, enveloping texture leaves the lips feeling wonderful and incredibly soft for a long time. The lipstick glides on easily and the colour is revealed immediately. Available in 36 striking colours. Medium to full coverage. Dermatologically tested. see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
  • "Kiko is a great brand for pretty much anything but their lipsticks are my favourite. They're so creamy, rich and pigmented. They're long lasting and when applied not streaky, one layer is enough! There is more than enough colours that are all beautiful. The price is extremely reasonable for the quality and the smell of their lipsticks is gorgeous. I own a couple of these lipsticks but I will 100% be buying more in future, definitely recommend!" in 5 reviews
  • "I bought it in the shade 405 because I was looking for a natural look to wear everyday (I usually have really pale lips). I totally got what I needed! It's not only the perfect shade for you if you have fair skin, but it's also hidrating and pretty long-lasting for a normal lipstick.
    Definetly buying it again" in 3 reviews
  • "This kiko lipstick is very nice . Good value and it was on sale at kiko in Rome. It was the first time using it . Really hydrating , nice packaging and well pigmented . I would buy it again for sure." in 3 reviews
Tina M.
I bought this product in a bunch of different colors. They have a great variety of colors, different shades of nudes to bright colors (pinks, purples, etc.) to dark shades (red, black, etc.). I bought them because they are such a great price and the variety of colors you can choose from. I do love matte lipsticks more and this isn’t one. But the application is so smooth and creamy, and it has great pigmentation. It has a great texture when put on and doesn’t dry out my lips. When using this products, I do the finger trick (wash hands before doing!) and napkin blotting after applying. It’s definitely not long lasting but still a great buy for the price.
Iesher H.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product, the color is very pigmented and slides on so smoothly like butter. Very small and compact for storage, aswell as comes in many shades. From nudes to brights. My only issue is that you will have to reapply throughout the day and it gets on everything.
Jane O.
I like this lipstick a lot! Goes on very smoothly and feels very moisturizing. Has a cocoa butter-like flavor. Not longwear due to the moisturizing properties but doesn’t wear off particularly fast either. Will purchase again in other colors!
elizabeth s.
NJ
I got the most beautiful color ever and it looks so good with my skin tone and my lips! The product is so light and creamy, but also pigmented, but not too pigmented. The product also smells like vanilla or in general something sweet.
Michelle M.
Rego Park , NY
I bought this in the Kiko store located in Times Square for about $6 I really like the color, I wouldn’t say it’s long lasting because it isn’t matte. The color is very natural which I enjoy on my lips. There is so smell to the lipstick, which isn’t a bad thing. Overall, it’s great..
Ciralis B.
miami
I LOOOVE KIKO even tho it's a ship brand the quality its amazing this one is super creamy and the color is just the way you see it
Brittanyyy L.
Cranston
I really love this brand and the prices are so good. Well worth what you pay. Lip colors are beautiful, creamy and wear well.
Sarah D.
I love this lipstick it is super solf and I love the smell and the color is beautiful. Bought it in italy and It is amazing
Stassi M.
Highland, CA
The perfect formula. Super smooth. Very pigmented. Not over drying. But it's not cakey either. One of my favorite brands.
Katie F.
Blaine
Great formula with a high pigmentation for the price you’ll pay for it. I think there is a color for everyone!