BY KIKO MILANO

Palette containing 10 different shades of pressed powder eyeshadow with the following finishes: pearl, matte and satin. The creamy texture provides instant coverage and blends easily, leaving the eyelids velvety to the touch. The colour is revealed instantly.u The streamlined, practical packaging includes a handy double-ended applicator and internal mirror. The reduced size is ideal for taking it with you everywhere. Available in three colour ranges for creating elegant and sophisticated natural looks: - 01 Pink shades for an elegant, delicate make-up look - 02 Warm shades for an exotic look - 03 Cool shades for a sophisticated, modern look Ophthalmologically tested. see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
monica r.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I felt like it could have been a little better. The shades are beautiful but blending.. Well I have to go in a lot to make the color work. But after I do I love the look .
Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
Amazing eyeshadow palette. Colors are beautiful, good pigment and last for long hours. It is a beautiful one for everyday use or a night event. I am completely in love how beautiful the colors are. Highly recommended!
Madison L.
One of my fave eyeshadow palettes! 😍 The Kiko Milano Smart Eyeshadow Palette in Warm Tones contains 10 different shades of pressed powder eyeshadow with the following finishes: pearl, matte and satin. The creamy texture provides instant coverage and blends easily, leaving the eyelids velvety to the touch. The color is revealed instantly. The streamlined, practical packaging includes a handy double-ended applicator and internal mirror. The reduced size is ideal for taking it with you everywhere.
Asa S.
Cambria , CA
They have three different shades of palette. The natural brown, natural pink, and smoky. All of them have nice pigments and some fall outs but not too bad. The shades are perfect for everyday makeup.
rachouwrr 💪.
On m'a offert cette palette Kiko à mon anniversaire, j'ai tout de suite eu un coup de cœur .. les couleurs qu'elle contient sont vraiment superbes ! Moi qui aime sortir en soirée, c'était juste parfait car ce sont les couleurs basic. De plus, on a une bonne pigmentation mais il y a quelques chutes ce qui est dommage .. je le recommande quand même !
KIKO MILANO - SMART EYESHADOW PALETTE
I was offered this palette Kiko on my birthday, I immediately had a crush .. the colors it contains are really beautiful! I like to go out in the evening, it was just perfect because they are basic colors. In addition, we have good pigmentation but there are some falls which is a pity .. I recommend it anyway
Amy R.
I got this palette as a gift from a friend and the colors are not really my taste but of course im still thankful. It would be really nice if ther were more matte shades or nude matte shades to be more specific. The blending is also terrible which is a big no for me, i can’t stand eyeshadows that are hard to blend. These shadows arent that pigmented but the shimmer colors are. I would really recommend this but if you looking for a cheap palette then i guess this is okay. KIKO MILANO - SMART EYESHADOW PALETTE
Christy I.
Fanar, Lebanon
I personally won this at a competition with a bunch of other kiko products and I can safely say that kiko products are just amazing. Great quality for very cheap prices. This palette is so pigmented and so easy to use. Honestly, any kiko product deserves a 5 star!
FR : J'ai reçu en cadeau cette palette et malheureusement je l'ai détesté :/ . Elle est trop poudreuse et pas du tout pigmenté. 💔
EN : I receive as a gift this palet and sadly I hated it :/ . The shadows are too powdery and not pigmented at all. 💔
María M.
Gran variedad de tonos y acabados en una misma paleta. No pigmenta mucho y si tienes el párpado graso no te va a durar a menos que uses un primer... Pero, por otro lado, por el precio que tiene, merece la pena comprársela y tenerla para salir de un apuro o para el día a día, pero no para la noche, porque no se consiguen tonos muy intensos.
Christian T.
Rotterdam
Great Pallette. Though the pigmentation is not quite intense as I expected it to be! Packaging felt a little cheap but price/quality ratio is very good. Applies nicely!