BeautyFaceFace MakeupKiko

by Kiko

The buildable blush contains three colours and is enriched with vitamin E and argan oil, which are known for their nourishing and protective properties. Three colours are combined in this single product; use the colours alone or mix them together for...

How would you rate this product,does it worth the money?
I Would love to try it?
What do you thing about this pproduct?
Start your review of KIKO MILANO - Shade Fusion Trio Blush Makeup: Buildable Powder Blush Containing 3 Colors | Color Marsala 05 | 6 Colors | Cruelty Free | Professional Makeup | Made in Italy!
Ana Carolina  B.
Review for: KIKO MILANO - Shade Fusion Trio Blush Makeup | Buildable Powder Blush Containing 3 Colors | Color Peach Rose 04 | Cruelty Free Makeup | Professional Makeup | Made in Italy, KIKO MILANO - Shade Fusion Trio Blush Makeup: Buildable Powder Blush Containing 3 Colors | Color Pink 06 | Av. in 6 Colors | Cruelty Free | Professional Makeup | Made in Italy, SHADE FUSION TRIO BLUSH https://d1sca6vi4fbl8x.cloudfront.net/media/product/image/KM0010400500533principale_900Wx900H.jpeg, KIKO MILANO - Shade Fusion Trio Blush Makeup: Buildable Powder Blush Containing 3 Colors | Color Marsala 05 | 6 Colors | Cruelty Free | Professional Makeup | Made in Italy
Very Nice product, very high quality 😀😀😀😀 The best make up brand 😍 I defenetly Will use it always because its really worthed 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Im really satifyed and Will insert this product on my make um routine 😀😀😀😀😀😀
Somaya A.
abu dhabi
KIKO MILANO - Shade Fusion Trio Blush Makeup: Buildable Powder Blush Containing 3 Colors | Color Marsala 05 | 6 Colors | Cruelty Free | Professional Makeup | Made in Italy uploaded by Somaya A.
I am such a sucker for this packaging from Kiko....that sleek gunmetal compact and MAGNETIC CLOSURE!!! It feels better than high end without the crazy price tag. The product inside is nicely pigmented - no need to swirl your brush around to pick up the color. I have fair to light skin and all I need to do is tap my brush into the pan once for a nice flush of color on the cheeks. The powder formula is so silky and blends out easily for a soft, diffused look on the skin. I wish they would bring out some lighter shades - soft pinks, corals, and dusty rose colors. I would buy them all!
Angie J.
This product is perfect for you if you have a lighter skin tone. It's easy to apply and good for daily basis. Kiko[product:kiko-milano-shade-fusion-trio-blush-makeup:-buildable-powder-blush-containing-3-colors-|-color-marsala-05-|-6-colors-|-cruelty-free-|-professional-makeup-|-made-in-italy]
Rayane T.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this powder although I still prefer the cream blush from the same brand. It’s stays out all day which I love and the color is beautiful.
Alessia C.
Review for: SHADE FUSION TRIO BLUSH https://d1sca6vi4fbl8x.cloudfront.net/media/product/image/KM0010400500533principale_900Wx900H.jpeg
Love the color overall but I feel like it can be a little bit too heavy on my skin and makes it really Caley . Love the long lasting aspect
Dhyana V.
Clearwater, FL
Love this! It’s buildable and can give you as much color as you want, and the blend turns out great on my fair skin color!
sälmā /.
Orlando, FL
KIKO MILANO - Shade Fusion Trio Blush Makeup: Buildable Powder Blush Containing 3 Colors | Color Marsala 05 | 6 Colors | Cruelty Free | Professional Makeup | Made in Italy uploaded by sälmā /.
I love this blush I use it everyday . I personally like to mix all of the colors to get a beautiful pigmented glow. It is super easy to blend . It has just a tad bit of shimmer to it. I would recommend to anyone
Lydia G.
Pico Rivera, CA
KIKO MILANO - Shade Fusion Trio Blush Makeup: Buildable Powder Blush Containing 3 Colors | Color Marsala 05 | 6 Colors | Cruelty Free | Professional Makeup | Made in Italy uploaded by Lydia G.
The bronzer I get is in this same packing I’ll add a photo for color reference I’m light -medium . It’s the perfect contour shade for me. It blends so effortlessly! I would definitely repurchase it
Asa S.
Greenville, SC
There are so many shades for any skin tones. Since it has three shades in one compact, you can use one shade alone, two or all three shades mixed. You can control how much blush you want and it’s perfect.
Vicky F.
Bradford
KIKO MILANO - Shade Fusion Trio Blush Makeup: Buildable Powder Blush Containing 3 Colors | Color Marsala 05 | 6 Colors | Cruelty Free | Professional Makeup | Made in Italy uploaded by Vicky F.
My go to blush, such a beautiful colour, as great pigmentation and last all day. Super affordable too.