BY KIKO MILANO

A package of 25 makeup remover wipes for gently removing all traces of makeup from the face, eyes and lips. The formula contains avocado oil with its nourishing properties. The product also removes waterproof makeup. All the makeup removing effectiveness of Pure Clean in a practical, resealable package. Delicately scented with notes of magnolia, peach and sandalwood. Ideal for all skin types. Dermatologically tested on delicate skin, also with waterproof makeup. Non-comedogenic. Paraben free. 3 M Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
Lauane A.
Mendham, NJ
Deep and fast clean, you don’t need more than I wipe for take all your makeup off. The product let the skin moisturized and you can find different kinds of wipes for different kinds of skin. I really recommend
Mathys M.
Nice cute and practical. I always buy them during the sales. I love that this brand is every 2 or 3 months reinventing their packaging that is a fresh start each time i come to their store.
Carole V.
antwerp
The wipes smell amazing. Every time I go to their stores I use one just to smell it. However after using it I always get the feeling that my hands are really sticky.
Kiko Milano Pure Clean Scrub&PeelKIKO MILANOKIKO MILANO - VELVET PASSION MATTE LIPSTICK 💄 KIKO MILANO LESS IS BETTER FLUID HIGHLIGHTER I want try this all prouduct
Daisy R.
St Albans
Smells really good! Made my skin alot better affordable aswell my local kiko store never seems to have them in stock :( apart from the mini packets
anna :.
These makeup wipes are great they remove makeup so easily and are great for travel, they don't irate my skin either
Maryam A.
It is really strong i never struggled using it even when I put a lot of makeup it is really effective and worth it
Mia C.