Kiko Milano Pure Clean Scrub&Peel

A package of 20 wet wipes that both exfoliate and refresh the face.

The textured side ensures the skin is exfoliated evenly and with the required intensity. The soft side leaves the skin feeling delightfully cool.

The formula contains alpha hydroxy acids that work for making skin free from dead cells and panthenol with its softening properties.

The practical resealable pack can be taken everywhere and is ideal for traveling.

Delicately scented with notes of magnolia, peach and sandalwood.

Ideal for all skin types.

Dermatologically tested on delicate skin.

Non-comedogenic.

Paraben free.

Haven't tried these wipes yet, but I was told I can use these on makeup clients who need a quick exfoliation before makeup application...thoughts?
Can you buy these wipes in store somewhere? Never seen these until now.... any thoughts?
Can you find these at any store or only online?
Start your review of Kiko Milano Pure Clean Scrub&Peel!
Limpia la cara muy bien. Es un producto bajo mi punto de vista economico. Te deja la cara limpia y fresca, con lo cual PERFECTAS!
Lisbon
I think everyone should try these!!! Absolutely amazing, good package to take everywhere and does a fast & amazing exfoliation!
Egypt,as suit,manfalout
Kiko milano my favourite product,, it is leave my face soft and smooth ,, remove all makeup on my face and price excellent
Georgetown , ON
1,161 reviews
I didn't really like this product. Left my skin feeling tight and dry. I purchased mine online. I would not purchase again
United Kingdom , Birmingham
Wasn’t such a fan as it kinda felt like the wipe was rough and hurt my skin abit, but took out the makeup well!
Un produit que je recommande. Très pratique,packaging super sympa très girly,odeur légère et sensation de frais
Ask a question to the Influenster community...