KIKO MILANO PURE CLEAN SCRUB&PEEL uploaded by Anastasiya A.

BY KIKO MILANO

A package of 20 wet wipes that both exfoliate and refresh the face. The textured side ensures the skin is exfoliated evenly and with the required intensity. The soft side leaves the skin feeling delightfully cool. The formula contains alpha hydroxy acids that work for making skin free from dead cells and panthenol with its softening properties. The practical resealable pack can be taken everywhere and is ideal for traveling. Delicately scented with notes of magnolia, peach and sandalwood. Ideal for all skin types. Dermatologically tested on delicate skin. Non-comedogenic. Paraben free.

Buy on Kiko Mi...
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Was not a big fan of this... upon first use I found it was little rough and kind of irritated my skin. After I used it my skin immediately turned run and felt sensitive and stripped. I suppose it did feel polished and texture looked improved but it wasn’t worth the irritation.

If you are sensitive to fragrances do not use this!! It is overpowering and extremely synthetic and floral smelling. I was not a fan and found it borderline unpleasant.

Overall I wouldn’t suggest purchasing.
Anastasiya A.
Kiko Milano Pure Clean Scrub and Peel gently and effectively removes makeup from the eyes and lips. It has a fresh, lightweight texture and leaves no oily traces on the skin. Definitely recommended!!!
Harriet♍️ O.
Sunderland
Amazing product! Brilliant if you have dry skin. Use ever other day for the best results it will make your skin feel smooth and refreshed! I live by this product. Around £5.60 within the UK but is worth the price!
Daisy R.
St Albans
Love these! Favourite exfoliating wipes they are not to harsh which is good for my skin type (sensitive) would buy again and again
Tehseen M.
Wasn’t such a fan as it kinda felt like the wipe was rough and hurt my skin abit, but took out the makeup well!