BY KIKO MILANO

A package of 20 wet wipes that both exfoliate and refresh the face.

The textured side ensures the skin is exfoliated evenly and with the required intensity. The soft side leaves the skin feeling delightfully cool.

The formula contains alpha hydroxy acids that work for making skin free from dead cells and panthenol with its softening properties.

The practical resealable pack can be taken everywhere and is ideal for traveling.

Delicately scented with notes of magnolia, peach and sandalwood.

Ideal for all skin types.

Dermatologically tested on delicate skin.

Non-comedogenic.

Paraben free.

• Can you buy these wipes in store somewhere? Never seen these unti...1 Answers
  • Can you find these at any store or only online?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? Wondering if they work. 2 Answers
Leslie P.
Union City, NJ
I LOVE THESE WIPES! They leave my skin so beautiful and soft! It definitely has the exfoliating properties! I bought it at my local Kiko Milano for $9! It was such a great investment and i will most definitely repurchase!
Anna H.
Raleigh, NC
Just heard the incredible Lisa Eldridge talk about these yesterday! They are great at removing makeup and have a nice grit to them to exfoliate. Highly recommend!
Jessica M.
Loves these wipes! I don't think they do more than really remove makeup but they feel great! Not too greasy! Comfortable wipes! Not drying either!
Grecia D.
Bradford, MA
I loved , my face it's super clean with this product , I'm super happy using
marie m.
london, london
Like this products afrordable effective neat everyone shoud try it at last once
Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not I definitely recommend this product Great product for sure
Tara T.
Balham, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
These make up wipes are fantastic. I love the packaging and the colour. The wipes themselves are really good - very moisturising and gets rid of everything with one wipe. Will buy again!
Alexandra M.
Brighton , East Sussex
Really good and handy travel bag sized wipes, they are very affordable and do an amazing job at taking the make up off while making sure that the face still has enough moisturise. I definitely think that if you are looking for good wipes, especially travel ones these are good
Emma M.
Langfaulds Crescent , Clydebank
Honestly wouldn't buy any other face exfoliator now after trying these they are so gritty they really do give the skin a good scrub and feel like I've gave my skin a good deep clean very affordable product and perfect handy packet for on the go
shaymae d.
meknes
perfect 💜💜!!! i like it and i really want to make i review to this product in my youtube channel and in my instagram👏👏👏😍😍😍😍😍  thanks for all .
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
I didn't really like this product. Left my skin feeling tight and dry. I purchased mine online. I would not purchase again
Jessika H.
Bozeman, MT
Where can you buy these? Just the website?
Steph C.
Has anyone tried these? Wondering if they work.
Elizabeth C.
New Orleans, LA
Do you think this is okay for sensitive skin?
Geeta I.
Where is the best store to find these?
Andreea M.
Where can I buy this brand, I can't find it anywhere in the U.S.?