BY KIKO MILANO

A package of 20 wet wipes that both exfoliate and refresh the face.

The textured side ensures the skin is exfoliated evenly and with the required intensity. The soft side leaves the skin feeling delightfully cool.

The formula contains alpha hydroxy acids that work for making skin free from dead cells and panthenol with its softening properties.

The practical resealable pack can be taken everywhere and is ideal for traveling.

Delicately scented with notes of magnolia, peach and sandalwood.

Ideal for all skin types.

Dermatologically tested on delicate skin.

Non-comedogenic.

Paraben free.

• Can you buy these wipes in store somewhere? Never seen th...2 Answers
  • Can you find these at any store or only online?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? Wondering if they work. 4 Answers
Asa S.
Cambria, CA
This is great! This is not a regular makeup remover. This exfoliates your skin as well. The product is not too harsh and I recommend using it once a week if you have sensitive skin and 2 or 3 times if you have normal skin.
Anna H.
Raleigh , NC
Just heard the incredible Lisa Eldridge talk about these yesterday! They are great at removing makeup and have a nice grit to them to exfoliate. Highly recommend!
Leslie P.
Union City, NJ
I LOVE THESE WIPES! They leave my skin so beautiful and soft! It definitely has the exfoliating properties! I bought it at my local Kiko Milano for $9! It was such a great investment and i will most definitely repurchase!
Jessica M.
Loves these wipes! I don't think they do more than really remove makeup but they feel great! Not too greasy! Comfortable wipes! Not drying either!
Nanny G.
Kiko milano products are so far so good !! Have to say I’m in love with them 💕 The price if excelent for the quality of them.
Grecia D.
Bradford, MA
I loved , my face it's super clean with this product , I'm super happy using
Annaëlle f.
C'est l'un de mes produits préférés. Le côté scrub, nettoie vraiment le visage. C'est bien de l'utilisé le soir pour éliminer la poussière de la journée. Le côté lisse, permet de rafraichir le visage. Le packaging n'est pas des plus fous. le rapport qualité prix excellent, je recommande.
Tea G.
Torre del lago puccini
Hated it! I Don't have sensitive skin but every time I used these my skin turns red and I have enormous blackout where it never happens. I ask also a dermatologist if it was because I am allergic to one of the ingredients but it wasn't. it is just the product that wasn't for me.
Yani H.
These removers smell sooooo good. It makes you feel like your on your favourite holiday betwee palmtrees and cocktails. I love it. They cost barely 5 euros and are just so easy to use when you want do remove your make-up fast.
Tara T.
London, London
These make up wipes are fantastic. I love the packaging and the colour. The wipes themselves are really good - very moisturising and gets rid of everything with one wipe. Will buy again!
Steph C.
Has anyone tried these? Wondering if they work.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Can you buy these wipes in store somewhere? Never seen these until now.... any thoughts?
Jessika H.
Bozeman, MT
Where can you buy these? Just the website?
Elizabeth C.
New Orleans, LA
Do you think this is okay for sensitive skin?
Geeta I.
Where is the best store to find these?