KIKO MILANO - PERFECT GEL DUO uploaded by Shely M.

BY KIKO MILANO

Set of two nail lacquers for creating a gel look. The colour and top coat combine for a manicure with maximum shine and exceptional hold, thanks to an exclusive technology that activates with natural light. As the days pass, the lacquer's glossy finish becomes harder, maintaining the shine and colour for up to seven days*. The intense colour is revealed after the second coat. The texture is rich and creamy. Thanks to the flat brush with its clear bristles, Perfect Gel Duo nail lacquer glides on smoothly and easily. The coats go on perfectly evenly. The top coat with its light-sensitive formula comes in a metallic bottle for better preservation. The brand new packaging has a modern design featuring a transparent bottle and a metallic silver cap embossed with the KK logo. Available in 15 colours. WARNING: keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Perfect Gel Duo is a 5-free nail lacquer: it is formulated without adding harsh ingredients such as toluene, camphor, DBP, formaldehyde resin and formaldehyde. *Instrumental test conducted on 20 people 10.0 ml / 0.34 FL.OZ. 24 M Made in France see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
Christina F.
Knoxville , TN
These are so good. They dry really fast which is a huge plus for me. I find the top coat makes my nails last so long. I love how pigmented the color polishes are. I only wish I could find them in person more often.
J’ai été assez déçue personnellement de ce duo!
Je ne vois pas du tout un effet gel ou dévernis permanent, mais un simple vernis avec un top coat basique, mais là où j’ai été le plus déçu, c’est qu’il s’écaille très vite .. je ne recommande pas ..!
Tara T.
London, London
When I first got this product I absolutely love it but then I found that it's not long lasting and does chip quite easily. I love the colour and the look of it but it never seems to last. Won't buy again.
Desirée S.
Monzón
I have two, the blue and the orange and they're beutifuls, de final efect with two layers it's perfect. I got them with an offer in the Zaragoza's kiko shop and I'm so happy.
Ruth C.
Santiago de Compostela
Muy bonitos los tonos en los que los puedes encontrar, estos admito no los había probado, pero moría de ganas, esta semana, los probé y me siento muy satisfecha con la compra, duran, no se cae fácilmente el color, y tiene muy buena presentación el producto. Recomendado😊
Estelle G.
Honestly I stopped going to the salon thanks to thia combo of colour + gel effect top coat. This truly does an AMAZING job at keeping your nails on fleek!
shaymae d.
meknes
perfect 💜💜!!! i like it and i really want to make i review to this product in my youtube channel and in my instagram👏👏👏😍😍😍😍😍  thanks for all .
Bouthaina H.
kairouan
This GEL is very cool with super quality ingredients I loved so much I wish to try it
I hope you like it like it got my admiration ️️️️️️
marion p.
The colors are great and the nail polish stay very well, also the brush is big so it's very easy to apply and it dry very fast.
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
Good product , intense colour , and good price as well but It's not really a "long lasting " nothing special