Kiko
MILANO - Pencil Lip Gloss 08 Lipgloss pencil

KIKO MILANO - Pencil Lip Gloss 08 Lipgloss pencil

by Kiko

Lipgloss pencil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KIKO MILANO - Pencil Lip Gloss 08 Lipgloss pencil!
london
This lip pencil gloss creates and moisturises my lips love the texture and it has a Clean effect with shimmer shine into it. Really handy to carry and affordable price, I have also worked for this brand and I was able to use a lot their products because they were really good in quality.
KIKO MILANO - Pencil Lip Gloss 08 Lipgloss pencil uploaded by Tiziana L.
KIKO MILANO - Pencil Lip Gloss 08 Lipgloss pencil uploaded by Tiziana L.
Adoro questa matita. Il colore 05 è bellissimo e la texture anche. È leggermente brillantinata. L'ho comprata più volte, purtroppo è piccola come matita. La farei anche in una size più grande. La consiglio. *Foto senza filtri per far vedere il vero colore del prodotto*
Wilmington, DE
KIKO MILANO - Pencil Lip Gloss 08 Lipgloss pencil uploaded by Mariam M.
KIKO MILANO - Pencil Lip Gloss 08 Lipgloss pencil uploaded by Mariam M.
I like this Pencil Lip Gloss. It is super comfortable and super shiny! Also it lasts longer on lips. I would just improve the smell. It doesn’t smell anything at all now. I would recommend this produdct to others!
Bucharest
KIKO MILANO - Pencil Lip Gloss 08 Lipgloss pencil uploaded by Bianca H.
KIKO MILANO - Pencil Lip Gloss 08 Lipgloss pencil uploaded by Bianca H.
It is such a nice colour. It lasts very long and coats the lips fully. It is not sticky. The only problem is that you can’t really sharpen the tip very well.
Bradford
KIKO MILANO - Pencil Lip Gloss 08 Lipgloss pencil uploaded by Hannah B.
This lipliner is amazing! I love it because some lip liners are very stiff, but this lip liner goes on so smooth and it blends in with your lips. It also last forever because it is a thick lip liner and you could use it as a lip stick, and the best thing about it is only £2.50 and you can get three for £5🥳😌
I personally wasn't satisfied with this product. As you apply it has nice moisturising effect on the lips but after a short period of time is makes your lips very dry, crispy and overall not a pleasing sensation. In addition, I didn't like the pigment, it make my lips look very pale instead of giving them that pinkish effect. The only thing I loved about this product is the fact that it is so practical as it is small and handy

Looking for your answer?