BeautyFaceFace MakeupKiko
MILANO - Ocean Feel Bronzer 02 Maxi silky touch baked bronzer

KIKO MILANO - Ocean Feel Bronzer 02 Maxi silky touch baked bronzer

by Kiko

Maxi silky touch baked bronzer for a tanned effect.Ideal for:giving the face an instant and even ‘sun-kissed’ look.It’s special because:- it's enriched with marine algae extract;- the velvety texture with its enveloping vanilla fragrance is easy to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KIKO MILANO - Ocean Feel Bronzer 02 Maxi silky touch baked bronzer!
Manu G.
Washington, DC
Review for: KIKO MILANO - Ocean Feel Bronzer 02 Maxi silky touch baked bronzer
I bought this as an "emergency" purchase when in vacation. I did not know the Kiko brand and they had a store in front of the hotel. I was surprised by the quality of this bronzer. It has a nice cool shade, that makes it versatile, not too orange. The packaging looks very luxurious, especially for the price point! I wished it had more staying power. On my dry skin it is gone after a few hours (but that is true of many bronzers).
Diana L.
Seattle, WA
Review for: KIKO MILANO - Ocean Feel Bronzer 02 Maxi silky touch baked bronzer
Nice shimmering bronzer. It enchanting you features. Silky texture. Smell not strong. Love it how it on my skin. Work with every skin type. Easy to apply even without foundation on your face. Recommend it!
Stefania R.
Review for: KIKO MILANO - Ocean Feel Bronzer 02 Maxi silky touch baked bronzer
excellent earth in summer makes the skin very bright as if it were tanned I like the effect
Judith R.
I really like this bronzer because even if you don’t go in the sun that often, this bronzer has got you covered! I had to work the product a little bit for it to be really pigmented but once the 1st layer came off it was great!
Emma P.
THIS BRONZER IS AMAZING!! I don't think it smells that great, but it looks so good. Its baked and looks so nice and glowy. I have 02 and being very pale I don't think it looks too bad on my skin tone!! You get a lot of product so it probably is worth the money! $22 and you get 20g!
Miriam G.
Rome,RM
Review for: KIKO MILANO - Ocean Feel Bronzer 02 Maxi silky touch baked bronzer
é un buon bronzer, io personalmente lo applico anche sulla palpebra per un effetto naturale.👍🏻 è  luminoso e perfetto per un conturing 'soft'. Si sfuma molto bene e ha un odore fantasticooo!! Adoro anche il packaging perché cè uno specchio all'interno!!🥰
Sharron W.
London, London
Review for: KIKO MILANO - Ocean Feel Bronzer 03 Maxi silky touch baked bronzer
I love Kiko products. They are great quality and the packaging looks expensive. The pigment is there with this bronzer, so tap and use a light hand. The scent smells divine. There is a mirror in the compact which is very handy in the move. I would recommend this product and many more Keko products.
Giada Z.
Review for: KIKO MILANO - Ocean Feel Bronzer 02 Maxi silky touch baked bronzer
This by Kiko Milano is a bronzer suitable for the summer, in addition to giving color it is also a good illuminator. The scent is pleasant and delicate. During the summer I also use it on the eyelids for a wow effect ... Seeing is believing!!! 😉
Nelly D.
Review for: KIKO MILANO - Ocean Feel Bronzer 02 Maxi silky touch baked bronzer
Ce produit donne un bon effet bronzé et nacré. La pigmentation est bonne, le boîtier est élégant. On y retrouve un petit miroir à l'intérieur.
Elena V.
n
Review for: KIKO MILANO - Ocean Feel Bronzer 02 Maxi silky touch baked bronzer
I love it, it’s perfect for my skin tone. No fallout and good pigment. It blends really well. I wouldn’t improve anything because I already find it perfect. It is not sheer and I will go buy it again.

Looking for your answer?