KIKO Milano New Unlimited Stylo 06

Creamy lipstick, lasts up to 10 hours*. The high chromaticity of the demi-matte finish is paired with the hold of latest generation ingredients. This lip makeup is long-lasting.An even film adheres perfectly to your lips, providing ultra-precise...

What’s the best lipstick/ lipgloss from Kiko?
Is the product good to used on the lips?
Is the lipstick last all day?
Start your review of KIKO Milano New Unlimited Stylo 06!
Maricruz P.
Charlotte, NC
KIKO Milano New Unlimited Stylo 06 uploaded by Maricruz P.
KIKO MILANO - Magical Holiday Creamy Lipstick 04 Creamy lipstick with radiant finish and full colour es hermoso dura bastante y se siente muy bien además el empaque esta muy bonito el color es muy bonito
Janine M.
Review for: NEW UNLIMITED STYLO https://d1sca6vi4fbl8x.cloudfront.net/media/product/image/KM0020102501144principale_900Wx900H.jpeg
I just got this lipstick in mauve and I’m very impressed with the quality of this lipstick. The matte is comfortable on and not drying at all. Excellent color coverage and good staying power. It’s made in Italy and the packaging is high quality. The price point is so affordable. Buy online as Kiko has lots of sales.
Veronica P.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: KIKO Milano New Unlimited Stylo 06
Love the creamy texture, hydrates and leaves a great color. All their products are wonderful and prices are good too. Reminds me of my trips to Italy 🇮🇹 and now you can order online from home!!
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
El maquillaje es la práctica de decorar la piel y otras partes visibles del cuerpo para resaltarlas.​También se define como maquillaje todo producto usado para decorar o arreglar rasgos faciales o corporales de una persona; este se compone de diversos elementos con funciones determinadas para cada parte
Narcy A.
To start I love this lipstick, is one of my favorite in my makeup kit, the pigment is good stay in place all day , is creamy not dry like other brands, I been using Kiko for the last 8 years and I recommended.
Faith A.
Easy to wear. Beautiful, slight tint of color on the lips. Moisturizing. So a chapstick with color, natural of course. Perfect for every day. Smells KIKO Milano New Unlimited Stylo 06tasty.
Beatriz M.
Wellesley , MA
The color is good and your duration is good but I used during the night, eat and drink and is a good product!
Ulyana M.
Raleigh, NC
I did try it this year and I don't think there are something better. It lasts forever. Nice package. Nice colors. And I don't have allergie on this.
Valeria S.
Tampa, FL
This is the best lipstick I’ve ever had! And I really mean it!
It is soft, has very beautiful colors and doesn’t make your lips dry.
And the most important that it is really long lasting (even after eating). Of course I renew it in a couple of hours, but still it is the best I’ve tested.
This is the best lipstick I’ve ever had! And I really mean it!
It is soft, has very beautiful colors and doesn’t make your lips dry.
Christina C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Long lasting, very smooth finish and lightweight. Definitely recommend. The colors are very pretty .