KIKO MILANO - MORE COLOUR LIPSTICK uploaded by yesica w.

BY KIKO MILANO

Bright, colourful lipstick with melon extract. More Colour Lipstick has a smooth texture and covers the lips in a sheen of pure colour with long-lasting hold. The colour payoff is uniform, the product clings perfectly to the lips and the finish is radiant. The formula awakens the senses, making application a pleasant experience and leaving the lips feeling wonderful. With its pearl white packaging, the lipstick looks dazzling and elegant. The designer Ross Lovegrove created the elongated, ergonomic tube. The raised surface provides a new tactile and visual experience that makes it uniquely sophisticated and handy at the same time. The tube snaps open and closes with ease due to the magnetic closure that also protects the lipstick. Dermatologically tested. Available in six shades. 2.5 g / 0.09 OZ 18 M Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
  • "These are awesome lipsticks. They are creamy but long lasting. They are well pigmented but not totally opaque. The shape of the bullet is very ergonomic as it helps you apply it perfectly without any lipliner." in 3 reviews
sälmā /.
orlando
I really love the color of this lipstick it is nourishing but at the same time it tends to melt off a bit and wipes away very easily . The consistency can be compared to a lip balm once on your lips .
Ekaterina K.
moscow
Nice and creamy lipstick. Doesnt really have a scent, but I really hoped that it would smell like melon as it is said to have a melon extract. Nevertheless I am very happy with the the purchase
Tra-Mi B.
Hawthorne, CA
I didn’t like it at first, because I thought it was too creamy and rubbed off too easily. While these are true, I prefer this formula over matte when I want more hydration. Just have to be careful when eating.
Niyah J.
This lipstick comes in 9 beautiful berry and plum shades. It's soft and has a delightful small that's subtle and calming.
Hind E.
Nottingham
Am not sure this is the one I had in the past but the lipstick I had was also a creamy version in pink and I do really like it as it adds some shine to my lips and I wear it on the top of a lip pencil when I want to go out. It’s doesn’t stay as much as I would like it to do but not bad at all
yesica w.
Gracias a su alta concentración en pigmentos puros, el color es intenso y radiante desde la primera aplicación, para unos labios brillantes y gráficos con efecto luz.

El acabado es luminoso y la consistencia, suave y emoliente, deja un velo de color en los labios muy sutil y de extraordinaria fijación, que permanece intacto por más tiempo.
Bachira A.
Maputo
I have been using this lipstick for years and simply I fell in love with it. Very easy to spread and dries really fast. The pigment is wonderful and lasts like forever. I got it on-line and it is a bit expensive But its worth it. I totally recommend it.
Sabrina S.
Vanessa S.
If you like glossy lips then try this one. Perfect because it's really hydrating. Personally I prefer Matte so I use this at the center of the lips when I wear a Nude lip pencil.
Amber K.
Again lovely product to use and have.
Vibrant colours, stays in place, last for long periods of time. I would now only buy kiko lipstick for the choice of colours, feel & lipstick case!