KIKO MILANO - MORE COLOUR LIPSTICK uploaded by Esraa e.KIKO MILANO - MORE COLOUR LIPSTICK uploaded by Hanine A.KIKO MILANO - MORE COLOUR LIPSTICK uploaded by yesica w.

BY KIKO MILANO

Bright, colourful lipstick with melon extract. More Colour Lipstick has a smooth texture and covers the lips in a sheen of pure colour with long-lasting hold. The colour payoff is uniform, the product clings perfectly to the lips and the finish is radiant. The formula awakens the senses, making application a pleasant experience and leaving the lips feeling wonderful. With its pearl white packaging, the lipstick looks dazzling and elegant. The designer Ross Lovegrove created the elongated, ergonomic tube. The raised surface provides a new tactile and visual experience that makes it uniquely sophisticated and handy at the same time. The tube snaps open and closes with ease due to the magnetic closure that also protects the lipstick. Dermatologically tested. Available in six shades. 2.5 g / 0.09 OZ 18 M Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
  • "These are awesome lipsticks. They are creamy but long lasting. They are well pigmented but not totally opaque. The shape of the bullet is very ergonomic as it helps you apply it perfectly without any lipliner." in 3 reviews
Beth V.
Westport
Kiko Milano is my secret weapon. There are a ton of colors and the lipstick is super creamy, never gets dry and gives just enough pigmentation. Plus, the colors tend to be true so what you see is what you get.
sälmā /.
orlando
I really love the color of this lipstick it is nourishing but at the same time it tends to melt off a bit and wipes away very easily . The consistency can be compared to a lip balm once on your lips .
Ekaterina K.
moscow
Nice and creamy lipstick. Doesnt really have a scent, but I really hoped that it would smell like melon as it is said to have a melon extract. Nevertheless I am very happy with the the purchase
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn’t like it at first, because I thought it was too creamy and rubbed off too easily. While these are true, I prefer this formula over matte when I want more hydration. Just have to be careful when eating.
Niyah J.
This lipstick comes in 9 beautiful berry and plum shades. It's soft and has a delightful small that's subtle and calming.
Maria O.
Sunrise
I love it! The flavor is delicious like a dessert. Your lips feel hydrated and healthy. The color it’s perfect because is not dark. I used like a balm for everyday. Definitely my best investment on lip balm
yesica w.
Gracias a su alta concentración en pigmentos puros, el color es intenso y radiante desde la primera aplicación, para unos labios brillantes y gráficos con efecto luz.

El acabado es luminoso y la consistencia, suave y emoliente, deja un velo de color en los labios muy sutil y de extraordinaria fijación, que permanece intacto por más tiempo.
Cécile D.
J'adore , il s'applique et tient super bien , en plus il à une odeur de chocolat ou de vanille qui donne envie de le manger et le prix y a rien dire, ce rouge à lèvres est vraiment pas cher pour la qualité qu'il offre .
Laraib Z.
The shade is just not for me however aside from that the actual product is really good, it’s super moisturising and not does make your lips feel dry. It last for a while and the packaging it’s super pretty.
Hind E.
Nottingham
Am not sure this is the one I had in the past but the lipstick I had was also a creamy version in pink and I do really like it as it adds some shine to my lips and I wear it on the top of a lip pencil when I want to go out. It’s doesn’t stay as much as I would like it to do but not bad at all