BY KIKO MILANO

High-performance lip pencil: deep colour that glides on and clings perfectly, flawlessly accentuating the lips. The pencil blends easily and offers excellent control when being applied. Its composition improves the lipstick’s hold. The stroke is precise and intense. More Colour Lipliner comes in colours that match those of More Colour Lipstick. Dermatologically tested. 1.1 g / 0.04 OZ 36 M Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
Love these lip liners, the colors are beautiful & creamy. They go on like a dream. I just wish they wouldn't run out so quick.
Tiegan C.
Sheffield
love these so much there retractable and so easy to use. They have a smudger made from silicone on one end which is so useful for making it look less like a line around your lips and more ombré and blended.
Cate M.
It was fine. I don’t usually wear lip liners but I bought this to try out. I found it hard to work with and the liner itself was kind of hard and sometimes broke when I was trying to apply it. It was a nice shade however.
Ana R.
So I ask myself if I'm the only one with a negative opinion on this lip liner. So I have dry lips, and the application on my lips it's so painful and there is no payback of colour on my lips! I already decided myself I will never go again to invest my money in Kiko because the products that I have of them are just not good.
👽I.C C.
Ipswich , Suffolk
Good quality and good pigment for these lip pencils, i own a few of them. They're easy to sharpen and apply and they last all day! 100% worth every bit of your coin. So affordable and a wide variety of colours to chose from, highly recommend these
Mollie D.
Fife
Great product, my favourite lip liners! Last all night and colours are really pigmented! Only disappointing thing is that the end often snaps off if you push too hard it's just too creamy
Aisling M.
Dublin
The Kiko lip liner is the best lip liners I have ever used!!

This particular one is good but you should get the everlasting lip liner or the long lasting one.

I'll tell you why they're the best. One, they have a huge range of colours! If you like the nude colours there's plenty of them, or darker shades like red or purple. Next, they are easy to use. For each liner you can turn it when it runs to the end and it lasts so long. It also has a mini brush on the end of the liner which you can use to spread the colour evenly over your lips.

How I use it: I roll up the liner and go on the outside of my lips, then use some lip balm on my lips so I can now use the liner all over my lips and use the mini applicator brush to evenly spread the colour.

Once finished you're ready to go. It is very long lasting even with some foods!!! Great product! Every girl should have one!
Joany V.
San Juan
This a good quality and pigmentation. This brand has incredible products, and their lip products are amazing. I find that alone it fades, so prefer using lipstick or gloss with it. I believe there are better drugstore products.
Leila B.
BIRMINGHAM
This lip liner is really good very pigmented the only down side is its a bit dry when you want to apply it . Other than that colour does last
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
This lip liner is very good but it has very mild corner. The color is nice and if you like nude colors that this liner is for you! 😆