BeautyFaceFace MakeupKiko Milano
Magnetic Attraction 2 In 1 Highlighter

KIKO Milano Magnetic Attraction 2 In 1 Highlighter

The KIKO Milano Magnetic Attraction 2 In 1 Highlighter is a two-tone heart-shaped baked highlighter with a pearly finish. Ideal for giving your face an enchanting pearlescence.

Two colours melt together perfectly once applied to the face, giving a multidimensional radiance; Sensorial, ultra-blendable baked texture is infused with reflective pearls; Buildable in intensity, from light to intense; It comes with a handy mirror for on-the-go touch-ups; Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested; Non-comedogenic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KIKO Milano Magnetic Attraction 2 In 1 Highlighter!
Roberta K.
Northbrook, IL
KIKO Milano Magnetic Attraction 2 In 1 Highlighter uploaded by Roberta K.
KIKO Milano Magnetic Attraction 2 In 1 Highlighter uploaded by Roberta K.
Purchased at: ULTA
To be honest I bought this because of the packaging I wasent really going to use it but wow I love it... as a highlighter and blush! I got it in the shade 02 bright soul. First I highlighted with it and then just added it to the apples of my cheeks and it such a pretty soft pink. Great quality will try more products from this brand! #yasss #cheeks #shook #highlight #pink #heart #blush #makeupjunkie #makeupqueen #april #quarantine
Megan B.
Ronkonkoma, NY
KIKO Milano Magnetic Attraction 2 In 1 Highlighter uploaded by Megan B.
I honestly couldn’t say enough good things about this highlighter. It is absolutely gorgeous and blinding when I apply it. Kiko has perfected their highlighting formula and every single highlighter I use from them looks gorgeous on the skin. Theres no strong scent at all which is nice. This is from their valentines day collection of 2020! I always buy their Valentine’s Day collection every single year! It never disappoints
Beatrise Z.
Talsi
KIKO Milano Magnetic Attraction 2 In 1 Highlighter uploaded by Beatrise Z.
I love it, I really love this product and use it on my daily make-up, it’s stays all day. Buy it, just buy it girl❤️
iosche A.
bari
Super!!!!! Appena finisce corro come una pazza a comprarlo e veramente fantastico !!!!
Yuseirit R.
Alessandria , Piemonte
Súper luminoso, el empaque enamora... posee dos colores de iluminador y los tonos están geniales, lo uso para un maquillaje sencillo y la verdad es que queda muy lindo en el rostro, sus fórmulas no son para nada pesadas.

Looking for your answer?