BY KIKO MILANO

Stick Eyeshadow. Extreme hold for a blendable intense colour. Creamy formula ensures extreme blendability of the line immediately after application. Once set, colour remains uniform and radiant for up to 8 hours without streaking or smudging. Available in 32 high-impact shades. 1.64 g / 0.06 OZ 24 M Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
  • "This is my favorite cream eyeshadow because for the whole day it did not drift like it's name. I used Maybelline Color Tattoo but the cream after a time it dried and it not drift like Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow. Kiko Long Lasting Stick price is also cheap. I use 3-4 months/sticks and I use it everyday. Buy it" in 3 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing! Love these as they are smooth and creamy and glide on with lots of pigment. Own two and used one in this look and would defo purchase some more of these sticks! Xx" in 3 reviews
Rena M.
Indianapolis, IN
Is has a smooth application , it last a very long time the color pops on all skin tones..I really like it! Its affordable. I don't know how many colors there are but the ones I choose were bright and beautiful.
Raquel J.
Denver, CO
I borrowed from my mom and never give back to her... love it!!! It easy to apply, long lasting, the pigment is great! It doesn’t dry too much, great price! I’d definitely get more colors and buy the one I already have again
Eleonora B.
Strambino
This stick is the shade 31, it lasts quite long, and you can blend it pretty easily. I also tried others shade and they are all pretty good.
Darina P.
Prague
I have mine in the shade 06 and it’s an absolutely gorgeous bronze color, which leans a little bit taupe
I love putting this on my lower lash line, it gives a beautiful accent to the eyes, without being too dramatic
The most gorgeous shade for hazel eyes for sure!!
It’s also a dupe of the BY TERRY OMBRE BLACKSTAR - Melting Eyeshadow, #4 - Bronze Moon, 1.64 g
10/10 do recommend!
Gaby B.
Manchester
Love these! I developed an obsession for eyeshadow sticks after buying a Laura Mercier caviar stick but the price is a tad high on them. These are a fraction of the price, have a beautiful colour range, are soo blendable (more so than the LM ones to me), and have a fabulous colour payoff. I have colours 5 and 6 and the deep green one (can’t remember the number) and I can’t wait to get more. Highly recommend!

Ps If you have oilier lids I would recommend an eyeshadow primer to preserve longevity.
Andra D.
London
I bought this in 06 Golden Brown. What I love about this product is that it lasts for a very long time. I went to a wedding and after 9 hours of sitting in the sun, moving around and dancing, my eyes still looked good. It did crease a bit, but most of the colour is still there.
Olivia H.
Newcastle
These eyeshadow sticks are amazing. I use them in the waterline and they stay all day. The component is very efficient because it’s wind up and doesn’t waste any product. They’re affordable, super pigmented and I would highly recommend.
Cécile S.
avignon
it's my product to make up my eyes every day. it is so practical that when I'm lazy it's the one I use. in one gesture! and he is very pigmented! I have several colors that go together. and it's perfect! I recommend and buy!
Jo D.
Wormingford Road, Fordham, Colchester
Beautiful colours, glide on lovely and have good pigment. Really good price point also, great to add that extra sparkle especially for the upcoming festive season. [product:kiko-milano---long-lasting-stick-eyeshadow]
I got this in a beauty box. The Color is a soft brown with a slight shimmer. Easy to apply and blend. It does fade if you have a particularly long day. The stick broke before I received it, the formula is very soft.