KIKO MILANO -LIP SCRUB uploaded by Dina V.

BY KIKO MILANO

Scrub for softer, smoother lips in stick form. Texture that smoothes the lips, leaving them feeling wonderful. Formula enriched with: - special crystals for gentle exfoliation; - softening shea butter; - vitamin E. Dermatologically tested. 4.2 g / 0.15 OZ 18 M Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
  • "This lip scrub is amazing!!! It's so hydrating and makes my lips feel so soft and fresh. I would definitely recommend if you have dry lips." in 3 reviews
Dina V.
This lip scrub is perfect for softening your lips and removing any excess dead skin before applying any lip products. The shea butter will keep your lips feeling incredable all throughout the day. This is a must have!
Meleni W.
Dundee
One of my favorites. This is a very gentle scrub that leaves your lips feeling amazingly soft and clean free of dry flaky skin. It makes lip color products look amazing and allows easy application.
Jocelyne C.
Dijon France
It does the job but isn't the best either.
The smell and taste is okay.
It does make the lips soft but doesn't take off all the dead skin.
But I do like the fact that it's a stick and not in a pot so it is practical and easy on the go.
Jo' 🦄.
This product smell well, the taste is good but this product do nothing. My lips are better scrubbed without using it than with.

I will not buy another when I’ll finish the one I got actually.
Abbie a.
Scunthorpe
favourite along side lush of course! I adore this lip scrub i use before any lip makeup- it plumps my lips nicely and exfoliates them! I however find the smell is very odd along with the taste ( i accidentally licked my lips) however if you can’t get past that it is amazing along with the price! i bought this at the kiko store ❤️
Rachel F.
Stoke on trent
Good product lasts a decent time, wouldn't be very effective for really dry lips but it suits me well especially when I've been working outdoors and they get a little chapped.
Lavieenrose T.
Marseille
J’aime beaucoup cet exfoliant pour les lèvres !!! Moi qui est souvent les lèvres gercées ce stick est idéal. On l’applique comme un beaume normal mais la différence c’est qu’avec ses petites billes quand on le passe sur les lèvres les peaux mortes s’enlèvent. Généralement je l’utilise dès que je sens des peaux mortes sur mes lèvres. Je l’applique une fois tous les deux jours jusqu’à ce que mes lèvres soient douce.
Dania S.
Manama
This lip scrub is brilliant! Better than others I have tried before. Especially after putting on makeup, I get all foundation up in my lips and it looks flakey AF so it just buffs it out quite gently.

I love it and will definitely be repurchasing when I finish it.
I got my sister & friends hooked on it too!
Elodie Q.
Goussainville
Ce produit est bien au niveau du packaging et de l’effet gommage malheureusement le stick s’effrite beaucoup à chaque application.. Le stick se dégrade.. C’est dommage..
Rawan F.
sheffield
Good can be used in different purposes depending on what you need. I bought mine from kiko Sheffield town city it’s a little bit pricey but definitely worth it‼️