KIKO MILANO -LIP SCRUB uploaded by Dina V.

BY KIKO MILANO

Scrub for softer, smoother lips in stick form. Texture that smoothes the lips, leaving them feeling wonderful. Formula enriched with: - special crystals for gentle exfoliation; - softening shea butter; - vitamin E. Dermatologically tested. 4.2 g / 0.15 OZ 18 M Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
Dina V.
Dina V.
This lip scrub is perfect for softening your lips and removing any excess dead skin before applying any lip products. The shea butter will keep your lips feeling incredable all throughout the day. This is a must have!
Hilary I.
Hilary I.
His is he best lip scrub I have ever gotten and I feel like it is long lasting I bought two of them and I have been on the first 1 for quite some time now . It is a good value and not too pricey . I would buy it over and over again because it's such a good product.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Relizane
An amazing product from Kiko,  am so in love with its effect,  thank you for keeping our lips looks glowy and perfect!  Am willing to try