BY KIKO MILANO

Lightweight highlighting fluid for subtle strobing. The sheer texture feels wonderful. The supple formula containing pearls and pigments blends easily and gently. The product glides on evenly and silky smooth for lightweight coverage. Available in two shades. Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic. 24.0 ml / 0.81 FL.OZ. 6 M Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
sälmā /.
orlando
This product is good but I don’t really like the consistency! It tends to look very powdery or not smoothed out. I like how the color matches though. Overall this product can work temporarily but is not my favorite.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Amo kiko y sus productos para cara y labios son lo máximo y dura horas y horas con perfecto maquillaje lo recomiendo
Duaa J.
al hasa, الرميلة
makeupdeen say hi to my besties My favorite fondotenlerim Iet me tell you, all the foundations you see here have been reviewed before my profile, can find it belowDior Diorskin Forever Perfect Makeup Everlasting Wear Pore-Refining EffectNARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation
Alice S.
Not crazy about this one, it's a very nice gold colour but I don't love liquid highlighters. It gives a sort of "sticky" sensation. It's nice when you are tanned because it enlightens your tanning.
Ruth C.
Santiago de Compostela
Buena presentación del producto, cumple con lo que promete, y sobre todo el tono se ajusta muy bien al de la piel, obviamente si elegimos bien cual es el tono que necesitamos. Lo recomiendo mucho por la calidad, la duración y también la cobertura. ❤
Sarah K.
Relizane
One of the best highlighters that I ever tested, am so in love with its texture, it looks so natural on the face, I am willing to try it again and tested. Thank you
Marie P.
This is not a highlighter. It's more something radient to put underneath your foundation or BB cream. It's nice tho. I little bit too thick for my liking.
sarah t.
I love kiko so much and to hear that they had a foundation I was over the moon . its so affordable and not pricey at all
Fátima F.
Portugal
Aforados tener este producto. Únicamente lo he probado a causa de mi amiga que lo tiene y es absolutamente increible
Sian A.
Rowley Regis , West Midlands
Don’t think this did anything. Was not worth the money. Couldn’t even tell it was on my face.