Kiko

KIKO MILANO - KIKO MILANO - Instant Lip Color Liquid Lipstick Matte | Long Lasting Lipstick with Extreme Matte Finish | Av. in 8 Colors | Cruelty Free Professional Makeup | Made in Italy (01)

4.59 / 5

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Today I want to tell you about liquid matte lipstick from the Italian brand KiKo - Instant Color MATTE LIQUID LIP COLOR in shade 01 (Rosy Beige). I really love delicate natural shades, so I have several different options in my makeup bag. I also quite often choose matte textures, I like to alternate with shiny ones) ⚪️ The consistency is creamy, after drying it becomes matte and is not felt to the touch. ⚪️ The lipstick stays on well, does not roll or peel off. I walk around with it for several hours and it looks like it was just applied. You can easy remove it with Micellar water for example.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
"Kiko Lip Gloss adds shine and subtle color, though not long-lasting. Its non-sticky formula is comfortable for everyday wear."i like it so much
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I got this lip gloss in shade 21 and like it's not the best but still it's good the pigment is really strong and the scent depends on the shade u have mine smells so much like chocolate. the texture is buttery and sticky so ur hair might stick to it so much. I really love the packaging it's so elegant and it's so beautiful.