BY KIKO MILANO

Creamy lipstick in bold colours with a shiny finish. The formula contains orchid extracts and hyaluronic filling spheres. The smooth, supple texture combined with the intense, bright colours create a sensuous smile. The lipstick glides on easily, leaving the lips silky soft. Gossamer Emotion Creamy Lipstick comes in a new, modern tube with a metallic finish. This lipstick's distinguishing characteristic is the unique button at the top of the cap. Available in 30 rich, shiny and metallic colours. Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic. Paraben free. 3.5 g / 0.12 OZ 18 M Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
Carmen D.
Bought this lipstick because of the packaging. Thought it was adorable had to get it. Easy to apply and the formula is creamy. Great lippy for the price. I had never tried this brand but now I'm a major fan. Really affordable and great makeup.
Andrea L.
Newark, NJ
Love these! I love how the lid closes to the magnet of the lipstick tube-super cute. A perfect choice for a creamy matte lipstick because it is long lasting at the affordable price of $12. Recommend it!
Meghan K.
Elizabethtown, PA
This is the best lipstick i have ever owned and worn. It has a beautiful creamy lip feel and give off an amazing amount of pigment
Anastasiya A.
I am in love with these Gossamer Emotion Creamy lipsticks. I have nearly all of the colours now and I wear them all the time. A+
Rebeca Z.
Caracas
Es todo lo que a mi me encanta en un labial! Es suave, cremoso, mate, super duradero, tiene un color muy bonito que si quieres puedes mezclarlo con otros colores y se mezclan muy bien, si lo usas con un delineador de labios puede durarte muchas horas
Re-View I.
The packaging attracted me towards it at first. The button on the top is very cool to see and to use. The lipstick however dries your lips. It applies smoothly at first and is not completely opaque at the first go but dries down matte and looks patchy. This might be also because I have nude shades. Needs reapplication after 2-3 hours. Overall an average product.
Cat C.
London, London
I bought bought this in 115 Rouges A Levres. I love Kiko, I think it's so underrated. It's affordable and good quality. This colour is perfect for the classic red lip look. I used it with their Everlasting Colour Precision Lip Liner in 411.
yasmin i.
Highly pigmented and amazing packaging amazing quality it was a lot better than expected and very long lasting amazing beautiful colours and very easy to use and apply defiantly would buy it again and would recommend for lots of people
ranteat s.
Picked this up by accident when in the store. I would not usually choose to wear a lipstick that is not matte. But I do like to wear this to work as It is natural and doesn’t drag attention away.
Paula R.
Increíble producto! En cuanto a relación calidad-precio maravilloso, dura muchísimo en los labios y sin duda los colores son geniales. Yo misma repetí en otro color!