BY KIKO MILANO

Creamy lipstick in bold colours with a shiny finish. The formula contains orchid extracts and hyaluronic filling spheres. The smooth, supple texture combined with the intense, bright colours create a sensuous smile. The lipstick glides on easily, leaving the lips silky soft. Gossamer Emotion Creamy Lipstick comes in a new, modern tube with a metallic finish. This lipstick's distinguishing characteristic is the unique button at the top of the cap. Available in 30 rich, shiny and metallic colours. Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic. Paraben free. 3.5 g / 0.12 OZ 18 M Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
Carmen D.
Carmen D.
Bought this lipstick because of the packaging. Thought it was adorable had to get it. Easy to apply and the formula is creamy. Great lippy for the price. I had never tried this brand but now I'm a major fan. Really affordable and great makeup.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Newark, NJ
Love these! I love how the lid closes to the magnet of the lipstick tube-super cute. A perfect choice for a creamy matte lipstick because it is long lasting at the affordable price of $12. Recommend it!
Anastasiya A.
Anastasiya A.
I am in love with these Gossamer Emotion Creamy lipsticks. I have nearly all of the colours now and I wear them all the time. A+
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Epsom, Surrey
Bought this in black (#130) as I've never had a black lipstick and thought this was a good start at around £7. The packaging is beautiful which also did sway me.

Goes on super easy, however does take a couple of layers to get a smooth finish. Feels buttery to begin with but it doesn't tell you it turns matte, so does become quite drying.

It's a good little lipstick however and does the job. Would buy if I couldn't find anything as good for cheaper.
Cat C.
Cat C.
London, London
I bought bought this in 115 Rouges A Levres. I love Kiko, I think it's so underrated. It's affordable and good quality. This colour is perfect for the classic red lip look. I used it with their Everlasting Colour Precision Lip Liner in 411.
Kimberley W.
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
I love kiko products and this lipstick is no exception. Great value for money, applies beautifully and there's a really good range of colours. It's beautifully soft and smooth, non drying and the packaging is stunning!!!
Paula R.
Paula R.
Increíble producto! En cuanto a relación calidad-precio maravilloso, dura muchísimo en los labios y sin duda los colores son geniales. Yo misma repetí en otro color!
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
A wonderfully creamy lipstick that lasts for ages and most importantly - it's the exact shade of brown that I have been looking for! The bullet makes for some really precise application and bonus - it tastes gorgeous. Would definitely repurchase.
samir a.
samir a.
J'aime boucoup cette rouge à lèvres même l'odeur magnifique je le conseille les filles bisous KIKO MILANO