BY KIKO MILANO

Creamy lipstick in bold colours with a shiny finish. The formula contains orchid extracts and hyaluronic filling spheres. The smooth, supple texture combined with the intense, bright colours create a sensuous smile. The lipstick glides on easily, leaving the lips silky soft. Gossamer Emotion Creamy Lipstick comes in a new, modern tube with a metallic finish. This lipstick's distinguishing characteristic is the unique button at the top of the cap. Available in 30 rich, shiny and metallic colours. Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic. Paraben free. 3.5 g / 0.12 OZ 18 M Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
  • "Bought this lipstick because of the packaging. Thought it was adorable had to get it. Easy to apply and the formula is creamy. Great lippy for the price. I had never tried this brand but now I'm a major fan. Really affordable and great makeup." in 10 reviews
  • "Love these! I love how the lid closes to the magnet of the lipstick tube-super cute. A perfect choice for a creamy matte lipstick because it is long lasting at the affordable price of $12. Recommend it!" in 3 reviews
Carmen D.
Andrea L.
Newark, NJ
Cheyanna H.
Camarillo
The color is wonderful, but it tends to be very streaky and uneven. Once I put it on I cant rub my lips together at all or the color will distribute unevenly.
Meghan K.
Elizabethtown, PA
This is the best lipstick i have ever owned and worn. It has a beautiful creamy lip feel and give off an amazing amount of pigment
Anastasiya A.
I am in love with these Gossamer Emotion Creamy lipsticks. I have nearly all of the colours now and I wear them all the time. A+
Mira P.
Washington, DC
So soft and creamy and velvety, goes on smoothly and doesn’t bleed. Love Kiko for makeup, super high quality
Lyes B.
Orléans
KIKO MILANO - GOSSAMER EMOTION CREAMY LIPSTICK

I use the Kiko Milano Gossamer Emotion Creamy Lipstick in "130 Black" and actually I really like it! The color is really pigmented and very easy to apply ! Also I very like the packaging and I think to buy again.
October I.
Kiko lipsitcks are pretty good. The Gossamer Emotion Creamy Lipstick is nice and soft on the lips. It isn't shiny at all, after 30 minutes of wear it looks like a matte lipstick, but without all the dryness a matte lipstick has. It does fade pretty quickly though, so make sure to reapply throughout the day.
Yani H.
I just love Kiko. It’s my all time favourite brand. The quality, price, quantity, ... it’s just amazing. This lipstick is really soft for your lips and lasts so long. I even wake up the next morning with still some colour on my lips haha
Re-View I.
The packaging attracted me towards it at first. The button on the top is very cool to see and to use. The lipstick however dries your lips. It applies smoothly at first and is not completely opaque at the first go but dries down matte and looks patchy. This might be also because I have nude shades. Needs reapplication after 2-3 hours. Overall an average product.