BY KIKO MILANO

Creamy lipstick in bold colours with a shiny finish. The formula contains orchid extracts and hyaluronic filling spheres. The smooth, supple texture combined with the intense, bright colours create a sensuous smile. The lipstick glides on easily, leaving the lips silky soft. Gossamer Emotion Creamy Lipstick comes in a new, modern tube with a metallic finish. This lipstick's distinguishing characteristic is the unique button at the top of the cap. Available in 30 rich, shiny and metallic colours. Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic. Paraben free. 3.5 g / 0.12 OZ 18 M Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
Carmen D.
Bought this lipstick because of the packaging. Thought it was adorable had to get it. Easy to apply and the formula is creamy. Great lippy for the price. I had never tried this brand but now I'm a major fan. Really affordable and great makeup.
Andrea L.
Newark, NJ
Love these! I love how the lid closes to the magnet of the lipstick tube-super cute. A perfect choice for a creamy matte lipstick because it is long lasting at the affordable price of $12. Recommend it!
Meghan K.
Elizabethtown, PA
This is the best lipstick i have ever owned and worn. It has a beautiful creamy lip feel and give off an amazing amount of pigment
Anastasiya A.
I am in love with these Gossamer Emotion Creamy lipsticks. I have nearly all of the colours now and I wear them all the time. A+
Mira P.
Washington, DC
So soft and creamy and velvety, goes on smoothly and doesn’t bleed. Love Kiko for makeup, super high quality
Lucrezia C.
Rome, RM
Absolutly in love woth this lipstick. I am planning to give it to my sister for Christmas. It is perfect to give to someone who loves makeup. I have a nude one. It has a matte finish and it is pretty long wearing. Of course it's not a liquid lipstick so you have to reapply it during the day due to his creaminess. I bought mine at the kiko store.
Carolina S.
Setúbal
I love those lipsticks they have a original packaging, the formula its good and right after the application they take a while to stay matte but during the journey they stay nice. The only thing that I don’t like is that it dries a bit the lips but if you apply a lip primer or a carmex before it stays better.
Grey W.
It's pretty good but the black one looses his color pretty fast. It's easy to apply and if you go a little bit outside of your lips it's easy to take off. I love the package so much. It's really classy!
Re-View I.
The packaging attracted me towards it at first. The button on the top is very cool to see and to use. The lipstick however dries your lips. It applies smoothly at first and is not completely opaque at the first go but dries down matte and looks patchy. This might be also because I have nude shades. Needs reapplication after 2-3 hours. Overall an average product.
Reine M.
beirut
I liked it since it gives perfect lip shape and smoothen your lips but when eating or drinking the texture decreases , this lipstick has the best package of all lipsticks i own and its price is not that expensive around 24$ . I recommend this product to everyone since its my favorite KIKO MILANO - GOSSAMER EMOTION CREAMY LIPSTICK