BY KIKO MILANO

Volumizing mascara for fuller-looking lashes with a panoramic effect. The thick yet creamy texture applies easily and is buildable. The lashes are well defined and clump-free. The improved formula has active ingredients that help nourish the lashes. The new hourglass-shaped brush evenly distributes the texture. The brush's square ends reach the shortest lashes and those in the corners of the eyes. The innovative formula and brush together ensure extremely curly, volumized lashes with a panoramic effect. The linear and modern packaging has been created exclusively for KIKO by the celebrity designer Makio Hasuike. Available in one colour. Ophthalmologically tested. Paraben free. Fragrance free. 11.0 ml / 0.37 FL.OZ. 6 M Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This mascara gives me more volume, length and separation than any other mascara ever has. It's one of my absolute favorites, but it isn't exactly perfect. When I first open a tube, it's too wet and a little clumpy - it takes about a week for the formula to dry out just a tad and get perfect. It holds a curl absolutely all day and gives me INSANE volume. It doesn't flake off at all, but it does smudge under my eyes a little which is a bummer - It's really hard for me to find a mascara that doesn't do that though. Also, after about 5 weeks, I notice that it gets kind of clumpy and a little less voluminous, so the tube doesn't really last a long time for me, but I still think it's worth it because it looks so gorgeous when it is working. It legitimately looks like I'm wearing false lashes. I buy mine on the Kiko website when it's on sale, so be on the lookout!
Alysia S.
Panorama City, CA
DISCLAIMER: This review is for the WATERPROOF version.
The water proof mascara in Extra Sculpt isn't popping up in search.
I picked this up from the Kiko store at Northridge CA and was SO excited to try it. And I felt so let down. The formula is so runny and difficult to work with, it gets all over my eye lid, my friend had the same problem. And it wasn't water proof at all. I jumped in the shower 4 hours after applying and it all smeared off and gave me panda eyes. Wasn't impressed. Only plus side was I got it on sale for $6, and the actual brush is amazing. Maybe if I use it a bit more and have the product dry out a bit more it'll be better to use. But after using it twice I was not happy.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
This mascara is my holy grail! Every since I saw Kathleen Light use this product I picked it up and never put it back down! Mascara was always one of those products that I would constantly be looking for the nest best thing but since I started using this I haven't bought anything else. It adds not only length to your lashes but also volume. Plus the price is amazing its only $14 and it works better then most high end and luxury mascaras I have used. Plus Kiko is always doing deals and fee shipping!
Queen V.
Boston, MA
If you have the fortune to have a Kiko store next to you or are willing to order a product online, this should be the one thing you pick up!! I have short thin lashes and this mascara has people asking if they are my natural lashes!! Volume, length, separation, EVERYTHING! I've already repurchased and plan on picking up another one to have just in case as backup!
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
This review is for the waterproof version of this mascara. I love it! I got it on sale for probably like seven dollars and it has lasted me a good amount of time. It lengthens my eyelashes and it definitely makes them look thicker. Also the waterproof one really is waterproof so I usually have to take it off with makeup wipes.
Aleisa M.
For anyone who has tiny lashes and is looking for a mascara that WORKS, this is it. It lengthens, volumizes, thickens, the whole nine! Not to mention it's so affordable! I've been using this NONSTOP. Knocking off one star cuz it can smudge/flake a little bit under the eyes but my lashes look SO GOOD I really don't mind at all.
Lyndsey A.
Suffield, CT
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look so full and long. The first coat looks pretty natural but then if you layer on more it gives incredible volume. And as long as I use a decent setting powder, it does not transfer under my eyes. It also does not flake off or bother my contact lenses which can be an issue for me. It is slightly annoying to have to buy online although I usually buy a couple at a time so I get free shipping. It is also pretty affordable compared to other similar quality mascaras. I wish they would start carrying this brand in stores like Ulta!
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
I like this mascara a lot but it is not my favorite. The formula is very wet and I tend to get it on my lid a lot because the wand is so fat. The wand reminds me of the famous Too Faced mascara. I have the waterproof version of the KIKO. So it stays all day and it doesn't flake. This mascara really holds a curl though which I love. It is very volumizing as well. It can be hit or miss on lengthening my lashes which is sort of odd. The packaging is very neat and for the price it is worth trying.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. It gives a lot of volume but it also buildable so you can choose what look you want it to give you! It will give you dramatic, clumpy volume if you use a lot of it! I personally like that look but for everyday I can use one layer and it gives me really dark, long lashes.
Edilyn D.
Rockwall
I love love this mascara so much!! The formula it's amazing it gives you incredible volume and length, it last all day without fall outs, it is not the most inexpensive mascara out there but it definitely worth the money and still being way more cheap than others mascaras. Buy it you won't regret.