BY KIKO MILANO

Easy to use Liquid Eyeliner with fine brush applicator. Plastic-like texture adheres easily to the eyelid for an extra-black shiny and brilliant effect. Water-based, paraben-free, and easy to remove. Extremely fine brush applicator ensures a simple and precise and true line. Available in black. 5.0 ml / 0.17 FL.OZ. 6 M Made in Italy see more...

KIKO MILANO - DEFINITION EYELINER
  • "Liquid Eyeliner with water- resistant formula. The slightly creamy consistency makes it easier to use and suitable for every woman, from the most experienced to the make up novice. Black colour." in 3 reviews
Denise S.
Perth Amboy
This is the only liquid eyeliner I love it’s easy to apply it doesn’t smear. The price is great I’ve been using it for the past four years I have try other ones but it’s nothing like this one I recommend this one to anybody.
Deisy Valentina B.
Rexford, NY
I like make up myself my eyes all days!!
The eyeliner is part very important of my make up!! That's why your eyes say too much when you have a good eyeliner. I prefer black one! More strong black.. That one need time to dry ... sometimes I don't have many time to wait it... I want a eyeliner faster in the dry! And more black .. I mean more duration too... Kiss!!
Jessica C.
Edinburg
Easy to use, very dark, doesn’t smudge which is super important. Good price for a good product
Jo' 🦄.
I exclusively use this liner because the applicator is perfect to me, it make pretty lines, not too big or not too small. Two this is the only liner between all liners I’ve tried who do not burn me.

After 3weeks, the product start to dry and is no longer liquid as it was at our first utilization. That the only negative point I can relate about it.
Mei H.
This eyeline is so good and the brush helps makes it easy to apply, the size of the eyeliner is so practical, good for travel too.. i use this eyeliner everyday, it's long lasting beacause of the texture of the liquide eyeliner, i will buy it again, but i personally prefer the eyeliner pen from Kiko also.
Kolpona S.
Birmingham
I bought this product because someone told me that it’s extremely black. After purchasing it I found that indeed it was! It lasts all day and doesn’t crack. The only problem for me was that the brush was too thin, and I’m used to a slightly thicker brush.
Latifa D.
Dubai
This product I can say it’s not my favorite but the good price is the only thing that make me purchase it in the first place , the problem that I have with it that it doesn’t dry quickly so you have to wait a little more time for it to dry before applying your eyelashes . It didn’t work for me so i will not buy it again and not recommend to others
I bought it because it was very cheap and I wanted to try to make my eyes line a little bit thinner, but this is to much! It's impossible to wear it, the line is almost impossible and you have to be very precise and avoid every little shake. I don't think this is made for a person who want to make-up quickly.
Bachira A.
Maputo
This eyeliner is fantastic. It is waterproof and it makes my eyes pop. I got it online and it is a bit expensive but it's worth the price. Easy to apply and long lasting. I definitely recommend this eyeliner.
Derran C.
This product is so affordable and amazing!! It dries matte and does not budge! It's a bit of a struggle to remove so if definitely recommend using a oil base remover but I definitely recommend this eyeliner it's bloody amazing!!!