KIKO MILANO - DEFINITION EYELINER

Easy to use Liquid Eyeliner with fine brush applicator. Plastic-like texture adheres easily to the eyelid for an extra-black shiny and brilliant effect. Water-based, paraben-free, and easy to remove. Extremely fine brush applicator ensures a simple and precise and true line. Available in black. 5.0 ml / 0.17 FL.OZ. 6 M Made in Italy

Iss this product good and worth it?
Start your review of KIKO MILANO - DEFINITION EYELINER!
Product Highlights
Liquid Eyeliner with water- resistant formula. The slightly creamy consistency makes it easier to use and suitable for every woman, from the most experienced to the make up novice. Black colour.in reviews
Morgan J.
Lansdale, PA
KIKO MILANO - DEFINITION EYELINER uploaded by Morgan J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: KIKO MILANO - Definition Eyeliner Liquid Eyeliner with fine brush applicator
I love using this eyeliner! My sister actually recommended it to me and I’m happy she did. It goes on super smooth and last a long time! KIKO MILANO - DEFINITION EYELINER
Kylee H.
Orangeville, PA
Review for: DEFINITION EYELINER https://d1sca6vi4fbl8x.cloudfront.net/media/product/image/KM0030200500100principale_900Wx900H.jpeg
This stuff is really good, it makes your eyes look good and bold. It last very look but I would recommend using a setting spray if you dont plan on taking your makeup off before bed. With brown eyes it sure makes them pop. I would for sure buy this product again.
Austyn C.
Montclair, NJ
This eyeliner is EVERYTHING PROOF! It takes a serious makeup remover to get rid of wings drawn with this product. Although some other brands have more precise wands, I often go over my eyeliner with this to ensure it stays in place all day. The only thing I’m not crazy about is that it’s a shiny finish and I prefer matte.
Maria P.
Beautiful, dark color and very precise tip brush. There is a pencil version you have to be careful for because the cap falls off easily and causes it to dry out
Salomé D.
Atlanta
I love this eyeliner. I have used it for years and it always worked great for me!! I would recommend it because I think it has a pretty good lasting power and doesn't transfer a lot. I am very pleased with that product, especial its price point. Great product overall!
Denise S.
This is the only liquid eyeliner I love it’s easy to apply it doesn’t smear. The price is great I’ve been using it for the past four years I have try other ones but it’s nothing like this one I recommend this one to anybody.
Jessica C.
Caldwell , ID
Easy to use, very dark, doesn’t smudge which is super important. Good price for a good product
Deisy Valentina B.
Albany, NY
KIKO MILANO - DEFINITION EYELINER uploaded by Deisy Valentina B.
I like make up myself my eyes all days!! The eyeliner is part very important of my make up!! That's why your eyes say too much when you have a good eyeliner. I prefer black one! More strong black.. That one need time to dry ... sometimes I don't have many time to wait it... I want a eyeliner faster in the dry! And more black .. I mean more duration too... Kiss!!
Nini T.
New Castle, DE
KIKO MILANO - DEFINITION EYELINER uploaded by Nini T.
I cant live without eyeliner pencil, so i tested so many and this one is one of my fav
Nuria L.
Madrid
KIKO MILANO - DEFINITION EYELINER uploaded by Nuria L.
This product its perfect for me , it is easy to use but very effective . When you apply it on your eyes you feel like a model and that’s great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...