KIKO Milano Creamy Colour Comfort Lip Liner #302 Ships N 24h uploaded by mahrukh r.

BY KIKO MILANO

Condition: New See the pictures see more...

Estela L.
Purchased at: Kiko Milano Cosmetics
I use this lipliner to another brand lipstick, and it really gets my lips to look plumb and eye catching I love the way the two work so well together it stays on for a very long time before I feel I want it to pop more it always helps me make sure not to go past my lips where it needs to be (if that makes any sense?). The only thing is that it sometimes falls out the tip or breaks/ dulls kind of at a medium pace, and I have to sharpen it a little bit, but could be my fault. Overall I really like this lipliner.
Chloe A.
London
Can't really go wrong with these bad boys! So many colours and such a perfect price. Really pigmented and perfect for defining lips. I also use this as a lipstick almost with lipbalm, and it lasts througyhtojt the day. The colour pay off is amazing!!
Elena B.
La mi preferita in assoluto, la numero 315, perfetta per il colore delle mie labbra, fa durare il rossetto perfettamente, la stra consiglio!
Bia A.
Aveiro
I like it it was pigmented but a bit stiff i would like more if it was more creamy, but it's a good lip liner.
Sonia B.
Meilleur crayon à lèvres toutes marques confondues. Ils tiennent parfaitement et une très forte pigmentation