BY KIKO MILANO

Silky soft, baked bronzer for an appealing, natural-looking tan. The compact contains a mélange of colours. Ultra-blendable baked powder providing even colour coverage. Formula enriched with jojoba oil. The compact’s shape allows for a perfect application on the face and larger areas, such as the neckline. Delicate vanilla scent. Available in two colour ranges. Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic. 20.0 g / 0.71 OZ 18 M Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
MakeupLovers P.
I’m a huge fan of Kiko products . This product is good for contouring and using as eyeshadow. This product it’s just amazing 😉, very easy to blend. I would definitely buy this again 😄🤣
May D.
The shade is really great, not too orange and it has a pretty pleasant smell. It lasts long as well. It’s a bit expensive for drugstore but still not sephora price so if you’re on the hunt for a bronzer I’d sau give it a try.
Tay M.
Kiko’s baked bronzers smell like chocolate! They are so creamy and light on the skin. They blend exceptionally well and look very natural almost like a natural tan on the skin. There is a lot of product and worth the price.
Diana A.
Lisboa
Gosto do efeito que dá , devido a ter bronzer e brilhos juntos dá um efeitos mas saudável à pele , tem um acabamente brilhante , é bom para fazer o contorno da cara , e definitivamente comprava-o de novo.
Lauren C.
I bought this after a limited edition bronzer I had used for such a long time ran out and although this isn’t a good, it is easy to blend although it’s a tiny bit on the shimmer side for me. I use for bronzing not for contour.
Lauren H.
Favourite Bronzer!
I love the smell & the cute packaging too. It applies very easily and can be blended well (I use the Kiko Bronzing brush and it goes on a treat)!
Camila B.
A great product from kiko milano! This bronzer was given to my by a friend as a gift and i loved it! It has the pigment and also some glow, it's a killing combination! And the chocolate smell it has is amazing!
Anastasija M.
Petrovac na Mlavi
I love this bronzer and its definetly my favourite,favourite ,favoruute brozner ever.This bronzer gives you glow ti your skin and its very good for brown skin.Good job kiko
sofia C.
One of my all-time favorite bronzers. Super good, long lasting, easy to use. A bit goes a long way. I bought it for like $10 (it was on sale) but I would definately buy it again for full price. Totally recommend
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
I ordered this online and wasn't sure about what shade I would be or if it was worth it really but I have tried other things from the brand that were brilliant so thought why not. I am SO impressed...like seriously the size of the actual packaging and colour feel and everything in between is amazing I opened the lid and was actually surprised to see a really good sized mirror especially for what i paid. What I noticed before the mirror was the smell of the product💗 its like caramel and chocolate I cant decide which but either way its amaaaazing. I got straight to swatching. The blend of the 2 colours marbled in the pan are amazing. It goes on like a dream and blends like butter...seriously I was shocked. Kikos website always has a sale on to so defo check that out. Well and truly impressed in fact my hoola has been slightly neglected for this this last week.
ANGELA J.
Omg omg omg i need these
Alexandra C.
Sintra/Colares
Have this a good pigmentetion?
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
I have just ordered this. I normally use hoola how is this in comparison?
ghada D.
tunis
Which product of KIKO you love the most?
s v.
So I went to a kiko store and tried on some of the products and found them all to be low quality and barely pigmented. Did I just have a bad experience somehow? Why do I see some makeup artists even try this brand? #kikomilano