BY KIKO MILANO

Silky soft, baked bronzer for an appealing, natural-looking tan. The compact contains a mélange of colours. Ultra-blendable baked powder providing even colour coverage. Formula enriched with jojoba oil. The compact’s shape allows for a perfect application on the face and larger areas, such as the neckline. Delicate vanilla scent. Available in two colour ranges. Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic. 20.0 g / 0.71 OZ 18 M Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
Melanie B.
Lots of product in the packaging, I bought it months ago but it looks like I’ve barely touched it. Perfect shade for light skin tones as well as not too orange. Good price for it as well. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.
May D.
The shade is really great, not too orange and it has a pretty pleasant smell. It lasts long as well. It’s a bit expensive for drugstore but still not sephora price so if you’re on the hunt for a bronzer I’d sau give it a try.
Priya K.
Birmingham
Best bronzer ever. Barely have to put the brush on their to pick up product. This and lasted very long and I can see it lassi g for a while yet. The colour is pigmented a lovely golden colour. Definitely recommend to everyone
Gabriela P.
Aalborg
The best bronzer on the market. It is so soft and i love the sparkly particles that ot has. The texture is just fabulous and the best part is that it does not crease during the day!!!
Brooke W.
Earby
I use this bronzer all the time I have no doubts about it at all!!!!! It’s a very matte bronzer and it stays on all day and night without a doubt.I definitely recommend to others as it’s also very affordable
Benni. x.
One of the best bronzer I’ve ever tried! I don’t know why people don’t like kiko cosmetics, like if it isn’t expensive it isn’t good and I’m not with that.
You can work it how much you want and it can give you from the most natural to the most defined effect.
Lamorna L.
My new favourite - I was seduced by the gorgeous packaging. Perfect for a sun kissed glow on light skin tones. Blends wonderfully and is going to be a staple in my summer makeup bag! I’m genuinely excited about a bronzer- how often does that happen?
Doreen ~.
En plus d'avoir une superbe odeur, ce bronzeur n'est pas de couleur orangé, il convient donc aux peaux claires, de plus il y a vraiment beaucoup de produit et il s'estompe bien
MakeupLovers P.
I’m a huge fan of Kiko products . This product is good for contouring and using as eyeshadow. This product it’s just amazing 😉, very easy to blend. I would definitely buy this again 😄🤣
Diana A.
Lisboa
Gosto do efeito que dá , devido a ter bronzer e brilhos juntos dá um efeitos mas saudável à pele , tem um acabamente brilhante , é bom para fazer o contorno da cara , e definitivamente comprava-o de novo.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
I have just ordered this. I normally use hoola how is this in comparison?
ghada D.
tunis
Which product of KIKO you love the most?
s v.
So I went to a kiko store and tried on some of the products and found them all to be low quality and barely pigmented. Did I just have a bad experience somehow? Why do I see some makeup artists even try this brand? #kikomilano
Alexandra C.
Sintra/Colares
Have this a good pigmentetion?