BY KIKO MILANO

Silky soft, baked bronzer for an appealing, natural-looking tan. The compact contains a mélange of colours. Ultra-blendable baked powder providing even colour coverage. Formula enriched with jojoba oil. The compact’s shape allows for a perfect application on the face and larger areas, such as the neckline. Delicate vanilla scent. Available in two colour ranges. Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic. 20.0 g / 0.71 OZ 18 M Made in Italy see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
Skylar T.
Metuchen, NJ
I am obsessed with Kiko , I love all of their products especially this one! I love how I don’t need to use too much of it for it to show. It creates a nice shimmer look , I would buy again and recommend this product to others!
Kyla S.
I bought this when I was in Italy and I am grateful that I did. I use this almost everyday with a kabuki brush and it looks so natural. It isn't patchy and very easy to blend.
Natalie c.
Las vegas, NV
It's really pigmented and shiny. And its also very thick so you can use it for a very long time. I think it also have different shades for this product too.
GABRIELA S.
The color is so beautiful!! I bought it when ir was on sale and I love it so much. It does work in my pale skin (super pale) and it’s inexpensive as well.
Mariposa M.
I love kiko bronzer. It very gentle and easy to blend. It does the job and it long lasting with a setting spray.
Yadira V.
Miami
My favorite face bronzer! The finish is very professional and all the makeup work looks awesome.
Sorina G.
worcester
This is in my top 5 bronzers and I love it the shiny face because of the glitter formula
Ine J.
Kortenaken
I really love this bronzer. It has a soft texture and a beautiful baked formula. I have a very light skin and even for me it's beautiful. The pigmentation is just right. The colour is a bit on the yellow side for me, but in summer I can make it work. Easy to apply, easy to blend. The package is very heavy and looks luxurious. I just think this is a great buy!
Ana B.
I purchased this in Italy in the shade Warm Melange (for lighter complexions, different packaging from the Wanderlust Collection) and it is what I use for countoring purposes. Satiny, flawless finish, beautiful color, soft pigmentation, extremely blendable and has a wonderful smell. I also use this bronzer to cover up a dime-sized scar I have on my nose when my skin is bare: it camougflages the scar really well, blending with my freckles.
Sofia S.
Chevry
The formula is very good, this bronzer is really pigmented and the sparkles give a really nice finish to the makeup. it’s also really easy to blend but I dont like the color at all.. I’m light skin and it give me an orange finish.. maybe it would be better with tan skin! For the moment, I wouldn’t buy it again.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
I have just ordered this. I normally use hoola how is this in comparison?
ghada D.
tunis
Which product of KIKO you love the most?
s v.
So I went to a kiko store and tried on some of the products and found them all to be low quality and barely pigmented. Did I just have a bad experience somehow? Why do I see some makeup artists even try this brand? #kikomilano
Alexandra C.
Sintra/Colares
Have this a good pigmentetion?
ANGELA J.
Omg omg omg i need these