BY KIKO MILANO

Softening lip gloss for shiny, plumped lips. The soft texture feels wonderful, blending into the lips and leaving them smooth and radiant*. The formula contains Bidens extract The application awakens your senses, leaving the lips feeling wonderful. The product glides on effortlessly and adheres immediately. The contemporary packaging stands out with its metallic cap with the KK logo embossed on the side. The soft wand applicator is designed to accentuate the gloss’ texture and precisely outline the lips. The lip gloss is available in 30 amazing colours and a variety of finishes: transparent, highly pigmented, shiny and pearly. The non-sticky texture is long lasting. Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic. *Results of clinical and instrumental tests conducted on 20 women demonstrate a 23% increase in hydration one hour after applying the product see more...

Buy on Kiko Mi...
Danni S.
511 Main St Staten Island, NY
Kiko Milano is my go to beauty store. Not only are their prices to die for, plus there is always a sale, but their products ROCK !!!! Best glass around. Nothing like your childhood limited too glosses!
Yocaira H.
Kissimmee, FL
I love it my lip so soft for all day its wonderful beautiful... my fiancé love my lip so soft.
Melissa K.
Just purchased two more of these glosses, the colours are beautiful and the more glittery ones just ‘pop’ on your lips leaving them looking radiant and full. They are quite affordable at £7.90 a piece and there are enough colours available that everyone can find a shade or two, or three or four 🙈
The colour lasts around 4 hours and you do need to reapply throughout the day especially after eating but I’m happy with that as it’s nice to apply and that is pretty standard protocol for lip glosses anyway. Yes I’d recommended these.
Cerise H.
I love this lip gloss!!! It is my current fave lip product because the pigment and glitter in it makes my lips look amazing! Plus the packaging is really high quality. It lasts for about 4 or 5 hours however it won’t last as long if you eat or drink but that’s lip gloss for you! I strongly recommend this product to all makeup artists who like a bit of glitter! (BTW there is no filter on the photo!)
Sofiya M.
Love this gloss! I have the color 11 Golden Red and although it has tiny golden glitters in the pink gloss, they are so fine that its impossible to feel. The color is beautiful and perfectly pigmented. Super hydrating, not too sticky or heavy. Easy to apply, the brush picks up just enough product to that I don't have to dip it back in to get more product. The color selection is amazing and the variation of finishes give me many different options to choose from. It also lasts long for a gloss.
Min C.
Seaford
I have two of those, one is a tomato red and one is more nude color. The color looks stunning and the glossy look it give you is sooooo great. My boyfriend loves when I have apply this on top of my normal lipstick and I got quite a lot complement when I wearing this as well. However I do not wear this quite often as is so sticky, is like when the wind blow, all your hair will stick on your lip and is so annoying specially I live near the seafront. Is just too sticky and never dry down.
Jade Summer L.
Hornchurch, Essex
I adore this product! I have number 11 - red with gold glitter - and it is so beautiful. It lasts for a long time so does not run out quickly and is affordable for the product. Would highly recommend.
Kate S.
Shrewton, Wiltshire
I have the shade 07 which is a beautiful baby pink shade. This feels ridiculously hydrating for a gloss and is so comfortable to wear on the lips - not to thick or sticky, it just leaves a perfect pink shine. Definitely a 'your lips but better' shade which I love. Amazing quality for the price. 100% my new favourite gloss. Love it!
Niamh P.
This is my favourite lipgloss, I have shade 19 and it gives you a shine instead of glittery lips. Smells really good and the shade is perfect to put over a nude lipstick or tone down a brighter colour.
Bouthaina H.
kairouan
This Gloss very cool is characterized by its wonderful color pink also lasts a lot in the face is also one of the world-known brands so it won my admiration: wonderful color, beautiful ruins, length of the mouth, ,,,,,,
So I hope you like it❤
Afrovictim V.
Madrid
Tienen buena pinta! Que tal son?
Bouthaina H.