KIKO MILANO - 3D HYDRA LIPGLOSS

Softening lip gloss for shiny, plumped lips. The soft texture feels wonderful, blending into the lips and leaving them smooth and radiant*. The formula contains Bidens extract The application awakens your senses, leaving the lips feeling wonderful. The product glides on effortlessly and adheres immediately. The contemporary packaging stands out with its metallic cap with the KK logo embossed on the side. The soft wand applicator is designed to accentuate the gloss’ texture and precisely outline the lips. The lip gloss is available in 30 amazing colours and a variety of finishes: transparent, highly pigmented, shiny and pearly. The non-sticky texture is long lasting. Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic. *Results of clinical and instrumental tests conducted on 20 women demonstrate a 23% increase in hydration one hour after applying the product

Is this product a dope for other product?
How shiny is this gloss?
How shiny is this product? Does it give a “wet look”? Does this blacken your lips (or give any unpleasant side effects)? I’ve heard people have had issues like that with this gloss.
Start your review of KIKO MILANO - 3D HYDRA LIPGLOSS!
Svitlana B.
Waconia, MN
KIKO MILANO - 3D HYDRA LIPGLOSS uploaded by Svitlana B.
I just love KIko! My new fav lip gloss! Smells good, very light and moist feeling! #and the color is awesome!
gvantsa G.
E ayre
KIKO MILANO - 3D HYDRA LIPGLOSS uploaded by gvantsa G.
Review for: KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 19 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Cream Cashmere Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup | Made in Italy
Softening lip gloss for shiny, plumped lips. The soft texture blends into the lips leaving them smooth and radiant*. The liquid lipstick formula contains Bidens extract. The lip plumper lip gloss application awakens your senses, leaving the lips feeling wonderful. My favorite number is 05 and yours? 🌸☺️ KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 07 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Pink Magnolia Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup|KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 07 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Pink Magnolia Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup|KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 07 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Pink Magnolia Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup|KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 07 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Pink Magnolia Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup|KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 07 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Pink Magnolia Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup|KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 07 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Pink Magnolia Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup|KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 07 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Pink Magnolia Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup|KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 07 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Pink Magnolia Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup|KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 07 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Pink Magnolia Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup|KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 07 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Pink Magnolia Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup|KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 07 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Pink Magnolia Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup|KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 07 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Pink Magnolia Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup|KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 07 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Pink Magnolia Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup|KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 07 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Pink Magnolia Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup|KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 07 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Pink Magnolia Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup|KIKO MILANO - 3d Hydra Lip Gloss 07 Softening Lipgloss for a 3D look | Pink Magnolia Color | Non-Comedogenic | Professional Makeup
Annie V.
#17 by Kiko Milano hydra lipgloss is so pretty. It's such a pretty warm pink color with shimmer. It's very sparkly. Non sticky, leaves my lips looking fuller and shinier.
kelilah M.
Lakeville, IN
2,790 reviews
When I apply my makeup for the day I always reach for lip products because they really bring out everything else that I have applied to my makeup routine and this just gives that complete look and makes me feel better about myself overall, but the best part is that this product doesn't smudge or smear stays in place all day and brings my lips making me feel overall great about myself which gives me confidence and that is why I love this product !
Daryna A.
Miami Beach, FL
KIKO MILANO - 3D HYDRA LIPGLOSS uploaded by Daryna A.
Review for: 3D HYDRA LIPGLOSS https://d1sca6vi4fbl8x.cloudfront.net/media/product/image/KM0020201801744principale_900Wx900H.jpeg
Yes! This lipgloss is so good! I’ve bought 3 different colors. Two of them my mom took it for herself. I guess,I have to buy more now for myself. I love the shine it gives. I’ve been buying lipglosses for 30$,but this one cost so much less and quality is the same. If you haven’t tried it yet,I would recommend it. 👍🏻
Enara Z.
New Castle
KIKO MILANO - 3D HYDRA LIPGLOSS uploaded by Enara Z.
KIKO MILANO - 3D HYDRA LIPGLOSS uploaded by Enara Z.
Es un gloss muy exonomico y que merece mucho la pena. Tengo el número 32, un color muy natural peor que le da un toque muy bonito a los labios. Se puede usar en cualquier ocasión y con cualquier atuendo. Lo único que no me gusta mucho es que te acaba dejando los labios secos después de habértelo puesto algunas veces. Pero por todo lo demás genial y súper recomendable
Katie W.
Mooresville, NC
KIKO MILANO - 3D HYDRA LIPGLOSS uploaded by Katie W.
Heard about this brand from YouTube and immediately purchased, as I'm always one the hunt for good lipglosses. Bought the shade "Sparkling Strawberry" and love it! A little sticky but VERY sparkly & shiny and the shade is a beautiful rose. I even get complimented by a girl working in Ulta, which I feel says a lot! Lasts all day but did flake off a bit after applying a second coat so I would recommend starting over after eating. Love this gloss though, highly recommend!
sopo I.
New Castle, DE
This is a really great lipgloss, I absolutely love the formula, it reminds me of the fenty beauty gloss bomb formula except it's even better because it's not as thick. I love the color range, I have the shades 11,12,16 and 22 and I am absolutely obsessed. It smells amazing and I would definitely repurchase as well as recommend this product. It gives you a juicy plump look that we all want.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,400 reviews
KIKO MILANO - 3D HYDRA LIPGLOSS uploaded by Jennifer B.
Brillo labial suavizante para labios brillantes y rellenos. La textura suave se siente maravillosa, mezclándose en los labios y dejándolos suaves y radiantes. La fórmula contiene extracto de Bidens *. La aplicación despierta tus sentidos, dejando los labios con una sensación maravillosa. El producto se desliza sin esfuerzo y se adhiere de inmediato.
Cristiana L.
Philadelphia, PA
I don’t really use a lot of lip gloss because I prefer a matte lip, but when I do this is one of the lip glosses I usually end up using. It is not sticky at all and it lasts a good amount of time for being a lip gloss. I recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tina L.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Emma M. il y a 2 ans
Not sticky at all.
Teona B.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
KIKO MILANO - 3D HYDRA LIPGLOSS Girls, I want omething that lasts longer and I can't eat, do you recommend this cutie? How does it smell?
Elif G. il y a 2 ans
It smells like vanilla/ strawberry I love ittt