Kikkoman® Wasabi Sauce 9.25 oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Dusti W.Kikkoman® Wasabi Sauce 9.25 oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Maria R.

BY KIKKOMAN

Kikkoman Wasabi Sauce: For sandwiches and dipping*NEW LINE* Low calorie*NEW LINE* Low sodium*NEW LINE* Low fat*NEW LINE see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dusti W.
Dusti W.
This condiment has a great wasabi flavor, just enough heat, and works as a nice palate cleanser. I have used it on sandwiches, hot dogs, and eggs, and it never disappoints. The creamy texture lets it work like mayonnaise (if you want it to). I have found it at every grocery store I frequent. It is a great accompaniment to smoked deli meats and white wine.
Ellen S.
Ellen S.
Cincinnati, OH
I cannot get enough of this stuff. It carries a very clean heat, with true wasabi flavor that is not too overpowering. It's delicious on any savory dish. This sauce and Ramen are a match made in heaven. For those who enjoy spicy mayo in sushi restaurants, I suggest purchasing a bottle of this for home. Not the same flavor, but packs a similar heat, accompanied by a very pleasant creaminess.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Love it! Perfect on grilled tuna or other seafood as a cocktail dip. It has a real wasabi flavor and foes not burn. It's not one of those weird tasting sauces and I think everyone will like it.
Daisy Y.
Daisy Y.
I don't like spicy stuff, however I do use this. I've used lip plumpers that don't seem to work for me.
This does work. I can't get my hands on the wasabi lip products, but this is easy access. I apply to my lips for a minute. I remove excess sauce and voila plumped lips