BY KIKKOMAN #44 in Asian Sauces

Kikkoman® Garlic & Green Onion Teriyaki Sauce.
Takumi collection. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Monica T.
This is our go to sauce for teriyaki chicken. My husband makes a great dish with chicken, Brussel spouts, green onions, Asparagus, and cashews. Yum! We pick up the bottle at the local sprouts market about once a month. It has become a staple in our house.
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love this sauce. Anytime I have white rice I drown it with this. Very salty so my husband doesn't like it but I think that's one of the reasons I love it. Great for added flavor when making stir fry.
clara m.
Casa grande , AZ
This is very good it is rather salty but for seasoning some beef or chicken it's good, and you can pair it with white rice. I purchased mine from Walmart and seen them at Safeway too
Madeline S.
Great sauce for vegetables, chicken, or fish. I personally use it with water to boil chicken and bell peppers and onions over rice.
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
I'm going to get this for my hubby he loves teriyaki chicken, so this would be perfect for that.
Cynthia D.
This Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce Garlic & Green Onion tastes delicioooous!!! Put it in your poultry for a good taste!