BY KIKKOMAN #2 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce.
The Original Teriyaki. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I love using this as a marinade. We put it on some chicken thighs the other night and added some spices and garlic and grilled them the next day. The chicken had so much flavor! Everyone really liked it -- even the kids!
almasi h.
Jamaica, NY
I love this brand. I use it for the grill. I'm make teriyaki chicken on the grill. what i like is that you really don't need any other seasoning to go with it. You can usually find it at target for very cheap!!
Ivis A.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand and most of its products. I pour this sauce directly into the pan when stir frying beef of chicken and mixed with water I let it thickens and you have a simple but delicious teriyaki plate.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
Foodie Expert
This teriyaki sauce is the best! No other teriyaki sauces compare. If you're doing ribs or steaks for your outdoor party, grab a bottle of this to spice up the flavor!
Joseph R.
Brooklyn, NY
Always a necessity for my bbqs . Gives the chicken and ribs a rich and tangy flavor and combined with ginger an garlic, really gives the flavor a zing.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
So good on shrimp and chicken!! I use this alot to spice up regular weekday dinners! I highly recommend this! Good flavor tastes fresh! Try it!
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Foodie Expert
Really good. Not salty which i find in a lot of teriyaki sauce, has a great taste and flavor. i use it on chicken and it tastes great.
Selena G.
Marinade in chicken for a few hours and then add to the grill. Extremely tasteful, we use this for bqq with a large group, so easy.
Mackenzie S.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Teriyaki sauce. It's not too salty and provides a very savory, but somewhat sweet, flavor. I love it!
Daniel J.
Coon Rapids, MN
Taste great as a marinade or a sauce on all fruits and vegetables! Works awesome to substitute soy sauce on rice as well!
Katie P.
Melbourne, FL
How does this compare in saltiness to other teriyaki?
I had a Kikkoman Teriyaki marinade & sauce. Best by 19aug11. Is this sauce still good??? What date format do your company used??? Thanks Holm
Hannah B.