BY KIKKOMAN #10 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce.
The Original Teriyaki. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marisa R.
Review for: Marinade & Sauce Teriyaki 15 fl oz; 444 ml, Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce 5 fl oz; 148 ml, Marinade & Sauce 20 fl oz; 591 ml more...
I love this sauce! I've ever only used it on chicken but i'm sure its good on steak too! I use it most often as a sauce on my already cooked and prepped chicken/rice but I have used it as a marinade before too. Make sure you don't over-salt your food since this sauce already has a lot. Its super affordable and can be found at any grocery store.
S G.
Dallas, TX
Honestly, why would you use a Teriyaki sauce that doesn't come from Kikkoman? Every time I try a different teriyaki, I regret it. It's always too thick or too watery. Kikkoman is always just right. I use it to marinade meat, to put on pasta, anything!
Viktoriya L.
Vancouver , WA
I absolutely love this teriyaki sauce, it’s is delicious and I top off most of my foods with this sauce! I buy it at fredmeyers it retails for $5.99 sometimes I’ll get a coupon for a $1 off and apply it to my purchase I recommend this sauce.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Love kikkoman teriyaki marinade! I make teriyaki chicken as a weekly meal. It’s great with stir fry vegetables and rice, but is a bit salty although I don’t mind. I bought this at food city grocery and no other teriyaki sauce can compare. Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
Erin A.
Central Ore
I absolutely love this product from Kikkoman. It's not too heavy, it's not too light, it's just the right amount of consistency and texture for that perfect punch of flavor in your favorite foods. I've made teriyaki chicken with it, pollo salteado (A Latin chicken and rice dish), I've used it to marinate steaks. It's just delicious. A pantry staple.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
We love this sauce at my house. I use it to throw together stir fry. I don't out the recommended amount though. I feel like it's over powering in large doses and can be salty. But if you just put enough to coat everything, it's amazing.
Tiffany T.
Wickliffe, OH
This is literally all you need to make a decent chicken teriyaki. I pan fry chicken breast and steak broccoli, then I put them together with this sauce and I always get compliments on how good it is! Never fails!
Chelsea W.
I prefer this flavor to other brands I've tried. I often make stir fried chicken with peppers and onions with this sauce and added seasoning and its a quick and delicious meal for the whole family.
Michaela S.
Lincoln, NE
My family loves this teriyaki sauce! We have used it in so many different recipes and it's always a hit. Too much can be pretty salty but just a little makes for great flavor!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I love using this as a marinade. We put it on some chicken thighs the other night and added some spices and garlic and grilled them the next day. The chicken had so much flavor! Everyone really liked it -- even the kids!
Katie P.
Melbourne, FL
How does this compare in saltiness to other teriyaki?
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
I had a Kikkoman Teriyaki marinade & sauce. Best by 19aug11. Is this sauce still good??? What date format do your company used??? Thanks Holm