Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze uploaded by Jennifer Y.Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze uploaded by Janine C.

BY KIKKOMAN

Kikkoman® Teriyaki Baste & Glaze.
Bake or Bar-B-Q. see more...

Jennifer Y.
Perfect salty, sweet taste. I used this teriyaki baste and glaze sauce in my stir fry. I can't wait to try it glazed on some grilled chicken or pork chops! I added a little water to it as it was a little thick for my liking as a stir fry sauce (which "technically" it isn't one, it's a glaze!) and it was perfect!
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
The kikkoman brand sauces are just so perfect I use this stuff for everything. Chicken and rice and beef with Li me in noodles. It's always is a great taste and can be found in most grocers. I am definitely a repeat customer and will stay that way!
Janine C.
I love using this for cut up pieces of chicken, beef, or pork...it really worked for all 3! My whole family loves the way it tastes and it makes dinner very easy!
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste and Glaze is really good. It's great during the summer with chicken on the grill. I even brush some on pineapple slices on the grill, it gives them a kick.
Noreen C.
Roseville, CA
This and the pineapple teriyaki sauce is hands down the best. It is super yummy and I like the thick sauce. It's not so watery and it's pact full of flavor!
Naomi V.
Apple valley , CA
Very tasty I love making stir fry and with a side of sticky white rice! Also putting chicken in the oven with teriyaki sauce is definitely yummy!!

Meghan M.
Delicious teriyaki. I'm picky about my sauces, but this one is perfect! Definitely recommend if you're looking for a yummy marinade.
Miranda W.
This is my favorite brand. This can be used as a marinade or in any type of stir fry. I usually use it as a marinade on my chicken.
Colleen L.
Nashville
Great teriyaki flavor! I used this glaze for stir-frying vegetables and for marinating meats. Inexpensive and great tasting.
Shannon w.
I Have used this many many times and it tates great works great and the family loves it i use all differnt kikoman products