BY KIKKOMAN #17 in Sauces

Kikkoman® Tamari Soy Sauce.

Naturally brewed. Over 300 years of excellence.

Gluten-free. Preservative-free.

All-purpose. Seasoning. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Daniela Z.
cedar park
Omg omg omg!!!!!!! This sauce is the best every!!!! 🤤🤤🤤😉🙃🙂🙃 I use it all the time but honestly I rather use the low sodium, but even tho this gives the perfect flavour for your homemade sushi 😘😍😍😍😋😋🤗🤗🤗
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
This has terrible terrible ingredients and it triggered a severe migraine (I suffer chronic migraines and have a strict diet now.) I couldn't even finish eating my food it was so bad - I honestly can't even recall the taste... I know my family said the food tastes great but as for myself flavor wasn't really on my mind. I no longer buy this product.
Ashley W.
Mount Hope, WV
I love soy sauce and this one is my favorite so far I love the taste of it its so good and it's definitely worth the money!
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
Tamari (gluten free) tastes just like regular soy sauce. Kikkoman is my favorite brand, because it's easy to find and I think it tastes the best.
Pamela P.
This soya sauce is not just delicious it has less sodium then other brands while giving the same flavor and taste....
Nikki S.
Mascotte, FL
Love soy sauce ! I add this to almost everything I cook and it give it such good flavor. Definitely recommend
Marissa H.
Springfield, IL
Perfect for stir fry! We use it on all of our oriental dishes! Good price and value for a soy sauce
Karla P.
Waynesboro, PA
It taste so good in your food , good value it's not too expensive , so cheap I like it
Mary W.
Peterborough United Kingdom
I use this all of the time, we use it in sauces, soups, dips and so much more, I even put a little in my avocados when I mash them up for a healthy topping for toast. It is a great alternative to use instead of stock. It is also great to use in place of yeast extract to flavour dishes like cheese on toast (if you ever eat that)
I am so glad that we found this brand, we absolutely will not be changing it any time soon.
Amaya R.
Santo Domingo
LOVE ITTTT! the taste its perfect, calories are not much and its perfect for a Pronokal or Keto diet ( Low Carb diet)